Order Swapping [Archive]

M intrested id available in Delhi pls confirm from Ather

I have a Series 1 booking and it is open for payment now. I’m planning to finish my current lease on the 450 before upgrading, so if anyone is interested in taking the Series 1 in Bangalore, feel free to DM me.

I like the Series 1 and would have loved to upgrade, but am currently not even using the 450 much, so upgrading doesn’t make much sense right now.

My Ather Series 1 Order is open for Payment for Bangalore, and im giving it away. Please DM me if anyone interested.

I am intrested

Sir mail id?

Hey, I have an Order no for Series 1. I won’t be able to buy series 1 due to personal reasons. Let me know if anyone is looking to buy the Series1, I would be glad to transfer the order number to you

Hi All, I am new to this forum and I have pre-ordered Grey color couple of weeks ago as I don’t have the option to choose Series 1 collection edition. I got to know that if anybody is eligible to get that edition bike and not planning to buy it, please lend me that option to buy it.

Thank you.

How long does it take to transfer the order from one city to another city with CE benefits? Already have placed the new order and written to Ather.

My Ather 450x Series 1 Order is open for payment for Chennai. DM me for order swap.

Edit: Someone contacted me through DM last week and order swap is done.

Hey Srivatsan, is it possible to swap between 2 cities? I am based out of Bengaluru

I am intrested and I am from chennai

Hi

I am looking for a used 450 or 450 X (test drive one) with good condition. If any one would like to sale in Chennai where the Ather Scooter is good condition with reasonable price.

Hi All,

I had placed an order for Ather 450 and 450x in December. I have already taken the delivery and enjoying my 450.

My 450x order is now open for payment and delivery. I’m willing to pass it onto if someone is interested.

Cheers Madhav

Hi i am interested on 450. Could you please give some information about your place and price of the 450.

@Ather.Team - My 450X pre-order got transferred without any problem. Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

The whole process took more than 2 weeks. I am sure that could be done quicker.

1 Like

Anyone from Nagpur who wants to swap his/her collectors edition that will be glad.

Hello, I am already an owner of 450 past 2 years. I had booked the 450X also with the hope that there would be a exchange offer. But since I am on lease, it is not working out to be a good deal. So I want to transfer the order to anyone interested. Please connect with me if someone wants.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey, I’m looking for someone who is planning to swap their order . I would be needing order for the city Visakhapatnam

Guyss… I have booked for Series-1 but due to unfortunate circumstances, i am not ready to go ahead with buying. If anyone interested i shall transfer the booking to you. share your name, number and email id so i can initiate the transfer of booking.

1 Like

Which city are you in ?

1 Like

city - bangalore