Order Swapping [Archive]

Hi, Anyone in Bangalore looking for swapping to a Series 1 order? It is open for payment. DM me. Order ID: 221xx.

1 Like

Hi, I want to buy Series 1. Can anyone transfer it? I am from Mumbai.

What is the exact on road price in chennai ??

Hello Anyone interested to let go series 1 ready for payment Hyderabad ?

Hi all , series 1 payment window is open in chennai. I’d like to swap it to someone who can buy otherwise I plan to cancel. Please message if interested ±91-9789859471

hi you mean collector edition ! if yes. is the payment window open ? if yes i am interested!

Hi There, Would love to swap with the code.

If you interest you can swap .

Which city your belongs to

1 Like

Hyderabad :+1:t3:

20832 - my order id and you can call and ask what is the procedure to Ather .

A friend of mine with a Series 1 eligible has an order ID of Bengaluru and open payment window is giving away his order ID as he shifted to a different city and hence not buying it. Anyone really interested, DM me and I’ll connect you both.

My Bengaluru Series1 Pre-order is open for payment. Anyone that would like to swap, please DM me.

1 Like

Anyone wants a Chennai Series1 my order is open for payment. for swap, please DM me.

Actually can anyone want to change the 450x order Id because I actually like the collectors edition a lot I am from Chennai if anyone intrested plz mail me in the mail given below thank you

I am intrested can we swap my

contact no is

Hi ,

My Order I’d is open for Payment … I am eligible for Series 1… If anyone is interested please do connect with me…!!

I am eligible for Series 1 and payment window is open. I am ready to transfer in Bangalore. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Is there any way to get in touch with a pre-existing owner who doesn’t want to purchase a Series 1 so that I could get them to transfer their opportunity to me? I’m from Mumbai and was told that this was possible on the forums - and have already received a payment link for the regular colour options but am craving the Series 1.?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

The 2 posts above this are about pre-orders that are available for a swap!. Please direct message them to see how you can transfer their orders.

there are issues with CC while swapping to intercity