450X payments and purchase process

I purchased the 450x grey pay at once. They said it is out of stock so I have to wait another week for a vehicle to be alloted to me, so have insuarance and registration left.

2 Likes

Wow congratulations man, hope I get my hands on one soon.

1 Like

You will soon get it man, your day is not far.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji , I applied for loan and receive the below message. What do I need to do now.

Dear Customer, OTP for Loan Appl No.xxxxxxxx is xxxxxx. Kindly share this OTP with our Sales Representative. Thank you.-Sender-HERO FINCORP

Some one please help.

Please avoid posting individual queries here. The forum is for discussing with other owners and enthusiasts about different topics, and not a customer support platform. You can reach out to Hero Fincorp or Ather’s customer support to know about the next steps.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

I’ve been stuck on TR for 3 days now. Any idea if this is normal or this is just in my case?

1 Like

TR is done within a day. Did you get text from EVahan?

Mine permanent is also done. Couldn’t check if there are any other Series 1 with KA06 registration plate!

I was actually told that I would be getting an OTP followed by a call from ather, sure enough it didn’t happen. So I called and followed up and I was told that there is no OTP required for TR, and it would be done the following day. Waited till evening and I called again on the second day and the executive asked me if I’ve opted for TR or permanent registration. Cut to day 3 which is today, I get a call from ather asking for my location for signature on form 14 and form 20 for permanent registration. I explained again that I want TR and he said it will be done by tonight. Still didn’t happen and called ather again and I’ve been told it’ll happen tomorrow, again.

Typical Experience! No OTP required but once they enter data of your vehicle on vahan website you will get the sms with TR application no with which you can track TR application status. Usually if data entry is done by 11am then TR is approved by 3-4pm same day and a TR number is allocated. Even after this, please don’t hurry your Delivery. Ask them to arrange delivery when they have your RTO file in original. You will need it for permanent registration application. So schedule delivery only when RTO file is available otherwise be prepared to roam to the Ather office for file.

Only other OTP that Ather would ask is for FAME II Aadhaar Subsidy Claim

1 Like

Oh thanks for the heads up, I’ll make sure everything is in line. How did you ship your vehicle to your hometown? How much did it cost and was it shipped properly?

I didn’t ship. I rode 86kms :wink: with another 17km range left! Along with DOT Box and Portable charger box!

And thanks to Ather’s stingy Business Practice, I cannot share the ride statistics as Connect plan was not enabled at the time of delivery to share the ride details here on forum.

4 Likes

Haha that’s cool man, I’m looking for shipping options to belgaum. BTW just got a call from ather and my temporary registration has started today and it’ll finish by evening.

1 Like

Hi, @abhishek.balaji @raghav.srinivasan
I need one clarification . My friend scooter 450 PLUS RTO Registration is completed ready for delivery…

Problem is : RTO RC CARD MENTION 450 X & INSURANCE SHOWING 450 PLUS

In future if He apply for insurance claim then it will become problem !!!

1 Like

Hi Vikas … how much did they charge you for fancy number?

It’s depends which no u selecting…

They charged me Rs.2500/-. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks… that’s what I was trying to get at

1 Like

Hi, I have done a payment 29th Dce. But still Invoicing is pending. If Call customer care number no response. Whom to contact.

1 Like

Try getting in touch with Experience Center team or write a mail. Best solution is to keep calling. CS was running low on staff because of the break. Might be up and working soon.