Order Swapping [Archive]

Hi I would like to

Hi i have sent my number in direct message you can contact me.

If anyone has pre-ordered a 450x in Hyderabad and is willing to cancel it, please give your order to me :pray:

Iā€™m from Patna and Shifting to Hyderbad next week for my first job, my office is 10 Kms away so Iā€™m in desperate need of a scooter :cry:

My order id is in 47k series which is far more than what I see people have here and I donā€™t expect my delivery to happen this year considering this ID, it will be very helpful for me if youā€™ll give it to me in case you donā€™t need 450x in Hyderbad anymore.

People who have pre-ordered from other state and are willing to help, thank you for your support but as per my conversation with Ather Team on Twitter they said Iā€™ve to manage transport and switching registration myself which will be painful.

So, Hyderbad Pre-Order peeps please help :face_with_thermometer:

If your order is eligible for Collectorā€™s Edition and you want to give it away, there is nothing more I can ask for :pray: :pray:

I have pre order for 450 in Bengaluru ready for delivery against payment with the one year service plan offer If paid before 31 August Msg me if anyone intrested

Guys I had a chat with Ather team, they are allowing transfer from other cities pre order too :partying_face:

Let me know if anyone is willing to give it.

Note: Please donā€™t ask for money, already selling my kidney for Ather :pray:

DM me here or ping me on Telegram https://telegram.me/cyberboysumanjay

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Welcoming Sumanjay

Iā€™ am from Chennai and my order Id is around 48k for 450x so if anyone ordered before this id and decided to cancel the pre-order ,I would be very glad to swap the order,so please if someone wishes to cancel pre-order please do inform me it would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for the person willing to swap.:+1: Do dm me

How long does it take to swap the order? Iā€™ve sent an email to Ather Team 4 days ago, they asked for confirmation but still itā€™s not processed :pensive:

1 Like

Probably just before they start 450X deliveries :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:pleading_face::pleading_face: I was expecting swapping within 2-3 days :sweat_smile:

I think it should happen in a short time. Do follow up.

In my experience, it shouldnā€™t take more than 2-3 days after Ather customer care responds to the email request.

I suggest you call the customer care and they could help you expedite the process.

I called them, they said it will take 3-5 working days Today is the 5th day but itā€™s Sunday so hopefully they will get it done by tomorrow :blush:

2 Likes

I sent an email regarding this and got this in reply. I havenā€™t got any updates on it yet.

I noticed that all the emails sent has ā€œThis message has been deletedā€ written in it :roll_eyes:

All be previous mails with Ather team also has the same thing. I tried sending a reply but that also got this deleted tag attached instantly.

I tried calling them but they said they will check and get back in a while, I waited for the call all day but didnā€™t get callback :pensive:

Edit: Itā€™s been 2 weeks now and Iā€™m still waiting for my swapping to be done :sob:

somethingā€™s off - we will check whatā€™s wrong in how we are processing this

8 Likes

Hi, I would like give away my collectorā€™s edition. Kindly let me know if anyone needs it

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Itā€™s been over 10 days. Havenā€™t heard anything from the Ather team. If itā€™s been initiated or in the process, nada. Could you look into it ?

2 Likes

Posting my purchase decision by a year, have a collectorā€™s edition order id ~28000. I was looking forward to it, but have to postpone my purchase decision by a year or so. Let me know if some one is interested.

Whatsapp me 8336803910 when free

What about the advance. Will Ather refund the original amount and collect again from new owner, or that has be done between the transferer and transferee?