Order Swapping [Archive]

Yep @cyberboysumanjay this shouldn’t have taken this long, will check and get you can update today.

Take advance amt from new owner and ather team will supporting to change documents

I am moving from Bangalore to Hyderabad and considering swapping or cancelling my 450x with Order ID 26xxx. Let me know if anyone is interested.

We understand that Ather team is also dealing with the pandemic and it’s impact on the finance and manufacturing. But we hope someone at Ather can make this process easier for folks moving out of town or postponing their purchase due to the unprecedented pandemic situation.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Even I am thinking to give away 450x collector’s edition with order id 21xxx. Kindly DM for more details. Note: Eagerly waiting for reveal and then decide.

Of this is the reason, you can take the delivery in hyderabad, if I’m not wrong. Update : It’s all done. Thanks Ather for allowing interstate transfers. You brought @cyberboysumanjay tad but closer to a 450X

1 Like

I read in one of the posts that we have to transfer it at our expense and ather won’t deliver it in Hyderabad. Can someone from ather confirm?

Inter city swap of orders is now available. Contact customer care at ather, after finding a person to swap with.

1 Like

It would easier for Ather team to manage and facilitate that… I can’t seem to find someone who booked in Hyderabad and willing to cancel or preferably swap.

Well, they are, all you have to do is find a person who wants to swap :blush:

Is there any 450 order with ather one for swapping?

Hi @sharjilmohidden28, I am interested in 450x collectors edition. Let me know if you would like to exchange order ids. Thanks

Hi, If there is anyone who would like to giveaway their 450x collectors edition. Please DM me. My orderId is 49XXX

DM’d you! Check your messages!

1 Like

Give away would mean either order swapping or just as it says - giving away. I kindly request you to say that you’re selling the pre order if you’re asking for a price higher than the price you paid for it. Just a request. It’ll save a few people some time. I don’t think the intention of this thread was to be a marketplace for the the 450X series 1 pre orders, but a place where people down the queue can move up if a slot opens up. :blush: I hope you understand

10 Likes

I am willing to transfer my order 20626. It is CE eligible.

2 Likes

I’ve been hearing of folks scalping their pre-orders and it upsets me that people want to make money out of this too.

To folks looking for a series 1 swap, do not encourage scalpers.

To folks looking to transfer their pre-orders, do the right thing and just transfer it without and additional favours.

Do the right thing folks!

23 Likes

I experienced the same when I was in need of the 450. He was asking me 2500 extra. Exploiting people. So mean of these guys trying to make money exploiting ppl.

There’s these people and then there are people demanding 2500 + 7000 for the 1 yr free service so almost 10k for the pre order. 4times what they paid. I really request people to not do this. Please use OLX or Quikr and not the forum for transactions like this. A lot of us treasure the forum and it hurts us to see it become like this.

3 Likes

@ajith please clarify that these are order swaps or transfers at the pre order cost of 2500. Otherwise this post needs to be taken down.

8 Likes

@abhishek.balaji and others. This guy is really nice. He is in conversation with me to transfer CE pre-order only on actual amount he paid. Finding people like him on the community is very less. Thank you and God bless you Abhilash. :pray::slight_smile: If feel others who have made this place a market of profit should learn from him.

8 Likes