Order Swapping [Archive]

Anyone interested in sharing the 450 order for which payment window is opened?

I am really interested in buying

Do you how to transfer the pre order? @Ather.Team kindly help me to transfer the pre-order to @rvamsi39 Iā€™m not happy with the subscription plan and I canā€™t utilize the subscription plan as Iā€™m in erode which is 100kms far from Coimbatore

You need to mail ather @ "info@atherenergy.com" regarding this. Your order ID, to whom you want to transfer it, and related info. Search the forum. You will get to know what all info you need to share.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information

Bid a quote? what do you mean sir? planning to swap for a sum of extra money along with the pre order money?

2 Likes

Hi Krish,

Do note that this thread is for swapping your pre-order with someone else for various reasons, and not for selling your pre-order at a higher price. If you are not going ahead with your 450X pre-order, you can reach out to customer care for a full refund.

1 Like

Please donā€™t do such things sir. Do came across such incident. This place is ppl to speak about the product and itā€™s pros and cons. Itā€™s not a market place. When a guy posted the same regarding the 450 swap he framed a story that he swapped with other guy by paying extra so he need extra 2k for him to give his order to me. Such things arenā€™t ethical sir. If you are OK enough just give away your order. Every one wants this awesome scooter asap but trying to exploit people in this way is not healthy sir. Please donā€™t do it. Either cancel your order or give away sir please.

1 Like

In this context, will Ather allow for transfer of booking to a friend who has not yet pre-ordered?

Yes you can. Your friend will have to create an account on atherenergy.com and you can reach out to customer service for initiating the transfer.

Thank you so much for your response.

Hi All,

I have a Ather 450 pre-order ready to Payment.

• Order ID : 18002
  • Order Date : 2nd Dec 2019
  • DELIVERY : 15-20 days from payment
  • Bangalore Location

Please DM me so that I can share my number and you can share your email id.

Sent you a DM regarding order swap

Hi i have a ather 450 order ready for payment Order id 42048 DM me for details banglore

Hey Harsha, My order Iā€™d is 43368, Email: anandquasar@gmail.com Ph: 9066664684 Iā€™m willing to swap

My order got opened for payment, what luck

1 Like

is there an pre-order ready for making payment and delivery for 450 in Bangalore? A friend is interested pick it at the earliest

I have a Ather 450 pre-order ready to Payment.

Order ID : 11369 Order Date : 6th July 2019 DELIVERY : 15-20 days from payment Location : Chennai

With Ather One complimentary subscription plan (ā‚¹ 8400) is available only until 31st August 2020

Please DM me

1 Like

Hi Anyone looking to buy Ather 450 pre order with ā€œATHER SERVICE PLAN FOR ONE YEARā€ currently if you pre book an Ather 450 you will not get any plan and you have to buy it seperately. DM or contact me I got two pre orders one in chennai and one in Bangalore

Hurry up

Anyone interested in buying Ather 450 in your circle friends/family/colleagues

Share this info

ITS AVAILABLE TILl AUGUST 31ST

Hi guys anyone with order swaping for 450? I would like to buy one