Deliveries: Bengaluru

This large order I’d no is because of 450X … Ather should have given saparate order IDs for that …but ather combined both order ids for 450 and 450x

When did you do your payment and signing of Form20?

How much time does the delivery process take? I need to sign only the delivery and subsidy papers. Delivery of my Ather is scheduled on 01 March.

payment i did this wednesday. but form20 i have not signed yet. there is an issue with the doc that i submitted. so i will be re submitting the doc again.

Thank you brothers

10 Likes

Hey, post this here to find someone interested.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/order-swapping/3877/136

It takes about 20-30 minutes. The feature explanation process is the longest but interesting.

Will check tomorrow and let u know

Super sir. You have 450 in your number plate.

Delivery yesterday. It’s not a scooter we must really call it a FLIGHT. Ather is doing fast deliveries now. Many flights visible on roads nowadays.

4 Likes

Yup, I was told waiting time is under a month, almost 15-20 days waiting time

Congratulations… and lucky to get registration with 450…:partying_face::partying_face:

This beauty

makes way for

tomorrow.

Yes worked!

Got my scooter yesterday and not a good experience getting it, reminded me of RTO and trips to SP road to buy computer stuff, nothing happens on time and requires an entire day. Initially, thought of taking wife to get the scooter, she asked what if it gets delayed and we have to wait, our daughter will be waiting and will get cranky, so ditched that plan and took friends, who wanted to ride the Ather. Instead of going in metro, went in my existing Ather with friends coming in metro, it was around noon, and as soon as we went to experience centre, got a shock. My scooter was nowhere to be found, told myself not to worry, it might be at basement. Enquired with folks at the centre about the delivery. They checked and told, it’s not scheduled today!! I said it was meant to be collected on Friday and I had called the CC and told that I would get it on saturday noon and rescheduled. A few quick calls back and forth, they informed me that the scooter is at NS palya godown will take a while to get it here, so we went for a lunch. With TOIT close by, there is no dearth of places to have lunch to this centre, unfortunately, that was jam packed and had to go two building across to find Truffles which was also jam packed. Finally, had to settle for barebone balcony restaurant, After spending an hour over there, returned to Ather centre to find out bike has arrived and will take another half an hour or so to charge and polish. I had few documents to sign, and looked like FAME website had an error, they couldn’t get subsidy sorted out, they told me that I would have to sign the document either on monday or tuesday, but the delivery would happen today. Some time later, the scooter was delivered, since I have been riding the Ather for few months now, didn’t need a tutorial, so took the scooter delivery left, only to realize few kilometers away that they didn’t give me the CHOCOLATE box! :frowning:

3 Likes

Ask for LARGER chocolate box when you sign the FAME docs.

On my way to take delivery of my Flight 450-7785, named “White Lily”.

1 Like

Took delivery of “White Lily”…

Thank you Ather for the quick delivery process. Highly appreciated. Lasted exactly 30 minutes.

And found it’s designed for a family man too…the hook was high or the bag was shorter…so stuffed in boot space…

9 Likes

My first ride stats after taking delivery…

2 Likes

Congratulations sir safe drive

Took my flyte today: Thanks to Ather for such an experience

9 Likes