Order Swapping [Archive]

it takes about 4-5 working days to transfer the orders for intercity as well as intracity.

Hi I’m gonna cancel my ather 450x collector’s edition ! I’m from Bangalore .If any one wants it please contact me on [email redacted]. only interested ppl please.

I am interested

Hi Naresh ,

Please mail me your details. I shall connect with you. [email redacted]

Can swap with Delhi pls confirm

Hi sir I am interested in swapping

I want to swap pls call to this number 7795218717

1 Like

Ok. so my order is swapped to series 1 from 450X but i cant see the update on my account nor in the forums. any one have idea about this?

Took my friend about 5 days for the swapped order to reflect on his account. If you have received confirmation from Ather about the completion of swap, then it’s only a matter of time before it shows on your account.

M intrested if available in Delhi pls confirm from Ather for same

M intrested id available in Delhi pls confirm from Ather

I have a Series 1 booking and it is open for payment now. I’m planning to finish my current lease on the 450 before upgrading, so if anyone is interested in taking the Series 1 in Bangalore, feel free to DM me.

I like the Series 1 and would have loved to upgrade, but am currently not even using the 450 much, so upgrading doesn’t make much sense right now.

My Ather Series 1 Order is open for Payment for Bangalore, and im giving it away. Please DM me if anyone interested.

I am intrested

Sir mail id?

Hey, I have an Order no for Series 1. I won’t be able to buy series 1 due to personal reasons. Let me know if anyone is looking to buy the Series1, I would be glad to transfer the order number to you

Hi All, I am new to this forum and I have pre-ordered Grey color couple of weeks ago as I don’t have the option to choose Series 1 collection edition. I got to know that if anybody is eligible to get that edition bike and not planning to buy it, please lend me that option to buy it.

Thank you.

How long does it take to transfer the order from one city to another city with CE benefits? Already have placed the new order and written to Ather.

My Ather 450x Series 1 Order is open for payment for Chennai. DM me for order swap.

Edit: Someone contacted me through DM last week and order swap is done.

Hey Srivatsan, is it possible to swap between 2 cities? I am based out of Bengaluru

I am intrested and I am from chennai