Owner’s Meets have been an important part of the community and for teams at Ather to get feedback directly from our owners, hear about updates before everyone else, and get a sneak peek into what’s planned for the next few months. We’ve wanted to do the first one sooner, but had to delay it due to lockdown-related restrictions. Since it doesn’t look like we’ll be able to do on-ground events any time soon, we’re doing this as an online session.
This session is where we’ll share a few updates from our end, and also hear out your feedback & concerns about the product, subscriptions, and your experience so far.
What we’ll talk about:
- What’s in store over the next few months
- Updates on translucent panels
- Updates on accessories
- Referral program
- 3G to 4G upgrade for 450 owners
Date: 6 June
Time: 10 AM - 12 PM
How to join: Check your email for an invite or RSVP below
This time around we are bringing in our 450, 450 Plus, and 450X owners together, so we might not have time to answer all your questions. However, to still ensure that the top questions get answered, we are opening this thread, where you can post your questions.
Some rules for the thread to be effective:
- Each question has to be asked in a separate reply.
- Please like the question you want to be answered with the ‘’ button, to avoid duplicate questions.
- Please use this thread only to ask questions and not for discussions.
We will be answering as many questions as we can from the most liked/upvoted questions in the time slot allocated for the Q&A round. The remaining questions we will answer after the event as a summary.