• Automatic unlocking via the app including emitting sound

• Reducing the battery drain when scooter is off

• Offline maps capability

• Hazard lights feature

• Alert indicator on dashboard when under seat storage isnt closed properly

10 Likes

Need Hazard Lights

12 Likes
  1. Any plans to setup only service center nearby cities where ather showroom is not available ?

2. Why Center stand is not designed… it’s very hard to park in narrow place and while fixing tyre puncture.

13 Likes

Questions from my side.

1. when will noise issue will be resolved? it is not acceptable answer need to drive 2k -3K KM to get the belt adjusted, other belt drive vehicles don’t claim this.

2. why so many iterations to get a software working for Bluetooth, side indicators, GPS lag, Mobile app sync? when will these bugs will be fixed?

3. When will the Translucent panels will be delivered?

4. When will the refund of the money promised due to technical issues on software be credited?

5. Any new Ather grid points near to Bommanahalli, Begur, BTM4th Stage, Vijaya bank colony, and their surrounding’s?

6 Likes

Can the motor noise be reduced ? Even after 1000 km + too much noise while riding the scooter. Defeating the purpose of electric scooter. Despite several complaints to the Pune dealer, they don’t seem to do anything about the noise. Specially my scooter has more noise as compared to the other scooters and those which were test driven before buying the Ather. Can’t tolerate the noise anymore. Noise followed with vibrations.

6 Likes

Ather support has been disgustingly poor and their has been no effort either from the company or from the dealer.i have an issue of dashboard going blank suddenly and motor retards in the middle of the road last 4 months.still struggling having paid 1.80lacs

5 Likes

Any update on addition of charging points in Hyderabad… If this was answered it would be nice…

2 Likes

As usual Sweet and simple same repeating questions and suggestion…

1. Motor Abnormal Noise

2. Belts Quality poor ?

3. Battery fast Drain

4. Dashboard Restart and hanging

5. Bluetooth disconnecting

6. Escaping of map

7. Location share failure

8. Ladies foot rest still under R&D

9. Boot space light turning yellow

10. Front fork getting abnormal sound

11. Dropping of performance in all mode

12. Auto indicators fails to work

13. Dashboard sounds (Speaker) not working

14. Software to much bugs

15. Ather grid shortages

16. Missing of Assured Accessories

17. Vibration below the seat & platform

18. Service center worst service

19. Customer support failure

20. Motor fixture fitting issue

21. Hand gripper low quality

22. Body parts having sharp corners (missed Debur in factory output)

21 Likes

The digital document saving feature is really cool and helpful but can we get a better and quick response after we upload the docs through the app, the images take days to show on the display after being uploaded

4 Likes

Hey, I did not realise that I have to reply to the mail also… Because I already selected ‘Going’ in the original post, assumed that is sufficient.

I did not get any email with link… Is it still possible to join now?

1 Like

Was looking for the link in my email and in the forum, nowhere to be found even after I rsvp-d in the link :frowning:

1 Like

Join here

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaj please share the link of recorded meeting.

5 Likes

The could have been better if interaction was allowed. It was like bulldozing from one side alone

5 Likes
  • the meet could have been
2 Likes

What do you mean exactly? Since QnAs were open and we took the top rated questions, responded as much as was feasible on chat AND had owners actually take the mic and interact directly with us and ask questions.

We answered as many questions as we could on the call (there were more than 500) and will over the next week respond to the rest on the forum.

16 Likes

I feel this meet was amazing. May questions were answered. We had asked few questions last week were also answered. Great work team Ather.

Allowing each one to speak on the call would definately not have been possible with over 500 participants. But well managed i must say over zoom.

May be you can share MOM of this meet along with the recorded link, in case someone missed something somewhere.

My best wishes to you all at Ather.

2 Likes

Good effort from team Ather

1 Like

If you could actually give consistent and reliable answers to our questions that were mostly related to dashboard bugs and buggy OTA updates, why would we voice dissatisfaction over the conversation.

On the other hand, uuh we got to uuh listen to uuhh a whole bunch of uuh jargon filled with uuh’s by @chaitanya.hegde. Man atleast prepare a script for your presentations. Even a 6th grader does it. My english isn’t great and I sometimes have natural stutters and I still don’t give such a poor performace on my presentations. I bet if you removed all those uuuh’s from your presentation, more people could have been satisfied with their questions being answered

Or are the bugs in navigation and app so unimportant to your team that you don’t even find the need to make a proper report or script? Or are you condescendingly implying that your customers in India are all illiterate and don’t need to be given proper answers?

Check this out tarun, that’s a MAJOR bug. We obviously don’t expect a half-baked answer. Maps blanking out even on FULL NETWORK COVERAGE We’re willing to pay more, and we understand the difficulties of setting up a network like this in an automobile industry, but we like point to point answers.

4 Likes

Can anyone summarize today’s meeting? What are all the major issues discussed and their solution

2 Likes