On Road Experience

yes…

+1

Today I noticed I the dark that the under seat storage light is always on even when the scooter is locked / switched off.
Has any one else faced this issue ?
For me the light does not turn off at all

1 Like

No. That seems to be an issue, please report to customer care.
i checked and confirm that the boot light turns off when the seat gets locked in.

1 Like

Yes , got it fixed. There is a magnetic switch under the hood and that had gotten loose probably during the assembly time. It required a very small fix.

1 Like

coming up

guess what

9 Likes

Tirumala hills on background ?

3 Likes

Tirumala too !!!

@tarun, watch out for more delivery pressure to build up from across India :wink:

1 Like

s

8 Likes

Yes.
@Abhishek took flight 6947 to tirupathi

2 Likes

Edukondala Vada Venkataramanaswamy Govinda hari Govinda…:pray:

While you pray for your family please pray for Ather community also… Govinda Hari Govinda :pray:

3 Likes

Ok so that answers where. But main question is how :astonished::astonished:

1 Like

How in the world did he (@Abhishek) reach Tirupati on 2 wheels? Must have carried it in a truck!? Clarification for the same awaited Abhishek! But that pic is really awesome with back drop of Sapthagiri (Seven Hills)…!
Om Namo Venkateshaya!!
RGT

1 Like

42km from home

1 Like

Max speed…:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Ather weekend!

Yesterday left home when Ather had 100% battery and 65kms range.
After riding 53kms in Ride mode to a resort. There was 29kms and 30% battery remaining.
Avg GPS speed 30kmph, max 45kmph. On scooter 33kmph avg and 50kmph max.

Today morning left there with 90% charge and 55kms range. With lot of voltage fluctuations, could charge only this much the entire night.
Rode 53kms with 13kms and 20% charge left with similar speeds.
However for the last 10kms, I rode fast in sports mode as I was no more “worried” about not reaching home :smiley:

11 Likes

Saw another flight #9101 near Hebbal.
Anyone from the Forum?

1 Like

Meet to saw Ather 450 riding on vijayanagar. Before I see vehicle number he fly away.

Last number #**41

2 Likes

start at friday 2am

the end today morning

I’ll update my exp

on daily basis

there is lot of exp gained in this trip

11 Likes

Approx 660 kms based on your odo info… How did you manage charging the vehicle… Level insane…

3 Likes