On Road Experience

Hi Anish,

I bargained for this price it is less when compared to other places. Some were charging 8K for the same job.

look at this ad which popped up on my browser :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice…very effective in protecting scratches.
I hope you are awate that this will slowly turn Yellowish over time. Especially since the scooter is White, it will be evidently yellowish.

5 Likes

Culprits are some browsers, Facebook and Instagram accounts. They will analyze what you want by using your mobile data what you’re are looking for and using Big Data concept they will advertise same and make money. But culprits doesn’t recognize that you have already pre-order Ather 450. :grinning:

6 Likes

I try my best with Private DNS/VPN and everything but still the data gets leaked :confused: Not sure how. But anyway the day we were introduced to the internet our privacy has gone. Nothing can help. Like you said they still don’t know that I have pre-ordered :smiley: I hope google doesn’t go and tell them :joy:

2 Likes

Use duckduckgo browser.

Also chk this

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion :slight_smile: will surely check it out. :+1:

Yes according to that guy he told it will atleast take more than a year to that to happen.

1 Like

It’s basically 3M PPF (Paint Protection Film) not a wrap! I’ve got it done for my entire car from 3M Car Care!

1 Like

Please message me your number. I am also interested in PPF

1 Like

Any 3M outlet will do it FYI

2 Likes

Authorised 3M Outlets don’t carry-out these kinds of works for 2 wheelers! As per their company policy they are not supposed to do it for two wheelers! It’s only for cars!
RGT

3 Likes

@Abhishek
Coming Saturday, I’m going on a 55Kms trip one way in my 450. I’ll be staying there overnight so will charge my scooter there. I have the Ather charging cable (which I purchased during the scooter purchase itself). I also have a extension box of around 3 to 4 mtrs with me at home which I’ll be taking along.
I’ve seen that in many places, Your scooter just didn’t charge but in other places it was able to charge. Any idea what was the reason and what I can do if such a situation arises?

3 Likes

I believe it has something to do with improper grounding/earthing. this is a common problem in Indian plugs.

2 Likes

As I understood, so many places especially villages and road side petty shops not bother about grounding… use two lines, then pod may not allow charging…

2 Likes

simply because of earthing

if earthing is proper and good it will else it won’t

1 Like

Does anyone experience a wierd sound " thud" at rear suspension when moved over hump or pothole. Let me know if this is general case else i will call for assistance.

4 Likes

Yes it will happen

Thanks, then this sud be resolved with a bush to avoid this sound and also need a rubber casing to side stand to avoid sound. @Ather.Team pls consider.

2 Likes

+1

3 Likes