On Road Experience

It’s working fine now, looks like issues with Vodafone

@Ather.Team please recharge my Vodafone. Iam not able to use Navigation from yesterday :sob:

3 Likes

Right now, I see zero signal in my office where usually I see good signal.

I checked in my friends Vodafone network in his OnePlus phone where signal is good.

So I m not sure if it’s generally Vodafone or specific to 3G or m2m sim

2 Likes

Does this happen normally? Does it fix itself after a while ? Or is this also because of the Vodafone reception issues today ?

And I drove from Whitefield to Marathahalli for 8 kms. No signal in the entire stretch. That’s unusual.

@Ather.Team can you confirm if there’s anything with Vodafone?

drove from Mahadevapura to Indiranagar and back, kept losing the signal multiple times today

1 Like

Facing the same issue. Not getting signal today. Any solution for this @Ather.Team

Yes same issue here. I tot only my bike is like that.

didn’t face any issue today while commuting to work but I did a restart before starting from home today morning

I am also facing network issues

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

No network since yesterday morning on my flight. Did not even come for a minute, and i use Vodafone on my Mobile, no issues on Mobile network.
@Ather.Team & @Shreyas - Please help.

Same issue here. I have raised a support ticket. Hope this gets fixed sooner.

That’s a screen lag. Happens once in a while. It gets stuck and then catches up in a minute or two😂

1 Like

Network issue solved, from yesterday evening its working fine.

Removed the vehicle from charging and then shutdown and restarted the vehicle but now the location is shown as IBC/Dairy Circle. My 450 has full network and can also shows the battery % and stuff on my app. Really strange

Called the customer support, they are gonna have a look at the backend and give me a call back

@rajeshkav would you know if somebody had this issue

Hmm, you might want to log a customer compliant with your mobile app. It might be either your app issue or server synch issue or GPS module issue.

Once solved, willl you pls update here for everybody’s knowledge.

1 Like

Logged a ticket, App is syncing fine, rode the scooter in the morning able to see all data except location and on the Ather Dashboard the Map Location indicator is grey, it is usually blue I think when gps is connected.