On Road Experience

About 10 + times in a month I faced this issue. Immediately I’ll restart the bike. Later I’ll hard reset. It will not pop up for a week or more.

Same thing happened yesterday with @AnaghDeshpande scooter.
I hope it’s fixed in the OTA

2 Likes

I have seen 4 times.
Twice the screen got stuck and restart helped.
Once it corrected itself in few seconds.
Once yesterday where this was going on for around 30 seconds after I completely stopped the vehicle

My guess: is it the same lag which is causing turns to be missed?

Not sure why it happened but in my case I wasn’t using navigation so there was no question of missing turns because of lag, but the screen did take a bit of time to catch up with its animation I guess, I noticed it when I stopped at a red light and the screen started showing different speeds.

2 Likes

Happened with me yesterday, missed a turn because of lag

1 Like

Anyone else facing the issue of no connectivity on their flight? I started this morning from Whitefield (Home) till Brigade Road (Office), which is as well my daily commute, but the network did not come up the whole way.
Let me know any one else facing this issue?

5 Likes

I had the same issue too.

2 Likes

Yup noticed it today. Usually I used to get almost full signal in the outer ring road but today there was no network.

1 Like

Yes, reached office and checked the app, it still shows charging at home its been more than 2 hours. Still not synced

Same no network

Alright, so looks like its not an issue specific to my flight. Have dropped a support ticket to Ather guys. I would suggest you guys to do that as well. They would be able to get back to you with the resolution. Will update you guys once i hear from them on this.

Even I don’t have network in my vehicle today. I guess there is some network issue today. @Ather.Team @Shreyas can you please look into this?

I also had the same issue today

I felt the the test ride vehicles at the Owners’ Meet yesterday had softer rear suspension than my flight.
Did anyone feel the same way?
Mostly I ride alone with no pillion. Do you know if the monoshock can be adjusted for a softer ride?

1 Like

There are no adjustments in the mono shock :frowning: Probably these vehicles would have lost little tensile strength :thinking:

1 Like

Even my vehicle doesn’t have network

Looks like the network was down for the whole day. I’m not sure if it is an issue with Vodafone or Ather. I thought it might be an issue with my vehicle, so rebooted it, but still no network.

that’s a regular characteristic of Vodafone

earlier i used the same network… on phone

1 Like

I feel it’s just the network, had the network going and coming back in short intervals, I am in Mahadevapura.

No such problems for me… I live near Manyatha Tech Park