On Road Experience

14 Likes

Awesome for the monsoon, but wouldn’t it act like a parachute and lift you up if you accelerate too fast ? :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

Saw so many like this when I’d been to China. It’s very normal there. I guess. I know you’re beyond efficiency and range at this stage. But I still would like to know what efficiency you’re getting with that cover in top.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Weekend rides!

Average efficiency was 26-27 wh/km
So about 90 KM’s on a single charge

2 Likes

Got my Falcon7357 on 26th, the first two days i had a blast ripped the throttle and enjoyed but by the EOD had to charge to get back home from any grid ( the only place the saviour grid i used) Lesson learnt.

Yesterday and today i quickly sharpened the way i throttled, now the range has significantly increased from 55km on the first day in ride mode to 74kms today although i only did 40.4kms today i had juice left on me.

Yes i do agree its annoying to ride slow to achive this feat, but yes its this patience and this riding pattern which is going to fetch this kind of range,

You clearly have to choose between range or speed,

Range : Controlled riding see through that you have a check on the red shade on the dash which increases or decreases which symbolizes the power input, the more red the more power loss…

Speed: Just enjoy the Sport Mode and the effortless gliding experience, the Falcon wants more and more but word of caution watch out for the range as it can deplete rapidly in sport mode!

So guys, plan your ride accordingly to your requirements! I hope this helps the new guys like me, shall keep sharing my experience in the coming days,

4 days 280 odd kms!! Flying strong and clean!!

7 Likes

if there was a fast charger at start of nandi hills - it will be fun weekend ride

and am sure most of the @Ather_Owner will be interested to go there every alternate weekend if not every weekend.

nevertheless we can do trip to nandi hills even with portable charger - just that u need to spend more time charging at start of the hill -

not sure if this will be useful info - there is Bescom office on the top - just hoping Bescom as part of their electrification plan will install charging infra or just allow us to charge there!

and yes it appeared half the bangalore is there on the hill - next time ill go on weekday!

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Weekend rides!

Ping me when you are going!!
This time I want to take mine to the top

Totally agreed…

Sir not differences in range.but problem of pillion sitting.and heavy wind.Also pitting for Ather is not easy . Good pitting.and alone ride Canopy is very super

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Weekend rides!

Ather 450 :green_heart: : Feel the magic :sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s nothing.
You should have seen the ticket counter.
It was as if free food is being distributed to hungry mob

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Weekend rides!

Any windy new tar roads along the villages near Bangalore?
Villages near the airport has very good roads.
I ride there often during break time in college.

3 Likes

Ather crazy!!

:sob:

If you still want to try out our bikes potential, try out Nice road. Its really nice actually. Start from PES college and go all the way to E-city. Charge it there and come back again. It will be a fun ride. But risky for sure.

2 Likes

I am planning this.
Anyone who is not going to Chennai, could join me!
Circling Bangalore
Charging at E city

3 Likes