Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Speedo on the dash for Ather and Ola are based on motor rotation if I am not wrong.

2 Likes

I can’t even see what’s there on the dashboard, nothing is visible

1 Like

It’s year 2022 and OLA beta software has life threatening bugs.

2 Likes

:scream::scream:

What am i seeing!! A revolutionary scooter with a revolutionary fire :fire:.

Wondering what could be cause?

woo, that looks like the cells are exploding like crackers, This is why I never trusted this brand. I knew they would have to cut a lot of corners to sell out this cheap. Better hope this is the first and the last. The poor owner though, now he will never trust EVs.

5 Likes

Have to appreciate Ather here. Whatever may be the problems with service or parts. We have never heard a news like this with Ather and hope will never hear.

Okinawa, pureev, now ola all have be on flames, whatever may be the reason.

We have confidence that we are safe and not sitting on a bomb😂

10 Likes

No matter however I ride the Ather whether i ride it in hot sun or always going with full throttle in warp mode, the vehicle never let the performance down. It always stays calm and cool at a signal, after leaving the signal it just goes like there’s no vehicle overtaking me😎.

Yeah for sure, that’s the level of trust our Ather has gained. Loving the Ather always :heart: :kissing_heart:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Le ola s1pro: flower samjha kya Fireee hu main​:fire::fire:

6 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t want to use this platform to spread hate against Ola. Ather is about promoting the use of any form of e mobility. It is expected that a company with literally no expertise in e mobility is going to have issues. I hope that Ola manages to find solutions to this issue soon. Also since we’re on the topic of scooters exploding, An Okinawa scooter exploded on the day before yesterday in Tamilnadu whch killed a man and his daughter. I’m just happy that Ather has had no such problems so far and have built a fairly solid product.

6 Likes

Yes also the high premium price of Ather is justified that at least it’s safe enough

A bike in Vellore, Tamilnadu caught fire while charging and a father and his daughter passed suffocating to the flames. :frowning: I don’t know what brand that bike is yet. People say it’s a locally converted bike. Saw some news on tv and an EV expert/manufacturer said there could be issues with the plugpoint which in turn disturbed the charger and so on.

1 Like

Yes, the brand is not clear, though some articles are incorrectly naming random brands including Okinawa.

As much as safety needs to be taken priority, keep showcasing this and spreading this news much is going to hurt entire industry as people will start thinking EV is unsafe.

A mistake can happen in any industry and that mistake cannot be seen as example, rather correct it soon.

2 Likes

A relative of the deceased confirmed it to be a newly bought, not even a registered bike from Okinawa on a live TV debate.

Definitely brings concern but yes education over being scared to go for an EV is needed atm.

3 Likes

This is why

3 Likes

Ather does not use LFP cells, the chemistry is li-ion most likely the cells are lg m50t

4 Likes

This was known that this will happen because of no cooling system for battery pack as well as for motor in ola s1 pro.

Hope Ather will not give this dangerous experience and I trust Ather because they have done best r&d on there vehicle.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: EPluto 7G

See the interview of Tarun, 13.36

8 Likes

Sensible talk. Didn’t use it as an opportunity to dig other EV manufacturers, but subtle message went :grin:

4 Likes