November '19 Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hi Team,

My order Id:- 15135. Your Support Staff said that the payment option will open by this week, but till now it has not opened. I would be really thankful if you can let me know when are the next batches coming. I need this for my personal use and its on urgent bases. Please be frank on the date of delivery.

Thanks

Sudeep Singh

Hi Abhishek,

So i guess my order , with order id 15135 will be delayed . Can you please respond this.

Hi Team Ather,

I just have a question, If at all you have enough orders , why is the production not increased?? I guess if the vehicle is easily available, many of us will move to E Vehicles, and your company can promote it also.

I totally agree with him
100%
He has spoken for all of us here today
Thank you @varun.juggler
Perfectly said
Every point u said is true
They should have mentioned it as payment date and not delivery
And the customer service is very bad
For a vehicle that keeps getting glitches
They customer support is pathetic
And also production is so slow they have delivered all the vehicles to Chennai instead of finishing what’s at hand

Hey all, Is there an option for us to take delivery from IBC, or Ather space is the only option ?

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dot installation charges

Ather Order reference 14277
On dashboard status I could see next stop delivery, with delivery date as 21st - 26th Nov.19
I would like to register with KA 51 RTO. Also I would like to choose my desired number.
I have opted for this while uploading document and making full payment.

Till now no communication on registration / charger installation.

When could I expect?

Can someone from Ather team explain this? When Insurance amount was already part of remaining Rs. 108,715, then why we need pay again for Insurance?

1 Like

Insurance amount is not a part of the 1,08,715? It clearly says that the insurance needs to be purchased separately when paying 1,08,715.

The 1,08,715 includes the Ather Dot charges (I think) since you are beyond the original September estimated delivery batch.

The preorder amount will be subtracted from 1,08,715 when when you pay at once, so you will just be paying 1,08,715 - 5,000 = 1,03,715.

You will then need to purchase the 5,778 insurance (or another insurance of your choice).

So the total you’ll be paying is 1,03,715 + 5000 + 5778 = 1,14,493.

1,14,493 is 1,13,715 (original amount that was advertised) + 778.

I’m assuming that 778 is the new Dot installation charges, however, I feel like that might be a discrepancy since it’s supposed to be more than that, so technically you’re paying less.

I wouldn’t go to the extent of saying this actually. I ordered on the day Ather bookings opened in Chennai (july6) and I received my Ather in mid August but the first ones in Chennai to get it was in mid October. Almost 2months after I did. So j don’t think we should really say Ather is delivering in Chennai at the expense of Bangalore.

3 Likes

I think you just could because I remember being at Ather space to collect my charger, and people taking test drives who decided to pre order the scooter, their signatures were taken on form 20 to speed up the process.

1 Like

For both of these, please reach out to customer care to share your preferences.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dot installation charges

Hey my order is 15351
Pre order date 1 Sept 2019
When can I expect payment to open it’s been more than 2 months of waiting.will I be able to get the vehicle before november end

Soon :slight_smile:
Please keep watching this thread for updates. We’ll also send out an email when your payment window opens.

Hi @abhishek.balaji. I completed the payment on lease and my DOT installation was done last week. I contacted Autovert, they said they will make an agreement once the vehicle is invoiced. As per update from Ather last week, my invoicing should have happened already. Can you please update me on when the invoicing will be done? I think the process upto delivery is invoicing > agreement > HSRP > delivery. We seem to be stuck in the first step here. Request your support.

Just checked, things are on track. You’ll get updates soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi my order ID is 14375. I have made full payment including insurance on 9th Nov. please update on the status. I was told invoice will be done in 3 days, not done yet.

Hey, did you reach out to customer service? What did they say?

Any update on payment link for November delivery?