Next Cities

Pretty next to Ampere ,:astonished:

2 Likes

Yes. And Jawa too( a building before,though not a direct competitor). I don’t recall what the other showroom was in the vicinity. There is Nexa showroom also a couple of buildings before and also a Tata and Nissan showrooms. This road has almost all showrooms of the city and especially this part and another one. And it’s on the map now too! Maps listing is quite nice and like a proper standard. I can see the same for all cities like Ather Space: Ather Energy’s Experience Center. But this hasn’t been updated on the website yet and no other information from Ather but glad to see an active dealer and a social media presence too. Hopefully updates on test ride, EC opening and deliveries etc “soon”. Kind of looking forward to going to the EC event.

4 Likes

Benling it is.

It’s coming home :zap: Got a call from the Ather executive and had to rush for initial discussion. It will be there in next few days. I’m smiling from ear to ear. :smiley:

6 Likes

The day is finally here. I had gone today for my formalities and the first batch had also arrived today itself. There were a lot of people at the Ather Space for experiencing and many seemed impressed. One of the executive told me to share the feedback which I did. (Talking and convincing has already started :sweat_smile:).

6 Likes

This is beautiful. More customers, more money for Ather to hire good talent & improve the software experience for everyone . :heart::heart: Go Ather go…!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ather 450X in Indore - Tanishq’s experience

Congratulations Bhai… I am too keeping my Fingers Crossed to get my hands on the #Ather450X in Goa. Hope they start their showroom soon.

2 Likes

Is there any body from Udaipur. Please contact so we can make a WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Siliguri next?!

PS. Same first post( grid) like the Indore dealer. :joy:

1 Like

I see 4 points added in vellore…… Vellore Ather owner check and make use of it

5 Likes

8 Likes

Any users here from #Vadodara ? I have booked a 450X and waiting eagerly to get my hands on one! The team at the new dealership has been very helpful - a stuck Aadhar card address update has delayed my purchase! Would love to connect with anyone from the city. Cheers!

3 Likes

New Open Experience centres in Telangana any information?

1 Like

Ather coming to Tuticorin…

@narayanankks82 has shared that Ather showroom is coming up in Allapuzha near Thumboli. Good riding, KL04!

3 Likes

I am from koratagere let me know when Ather service station is coming to TUMKUR…its long to take bike to bangalore from my home town its nearly 100km

1 Like

Shillong, Meghalaya

1 Like

In Andhra Pradesh New Showroom Opens will shortly in Rajahmundry…🫶🏻

1 Like

Works are going on in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu. Might get opened in next week.

1 Like

What about anything in Himachal Pradesh? About to complete 2 year of running, now need some belt tensioning. Please open something soon.

1 Like