Next Cities

When can we see ather space in vellore…

3 Likes

Soon,Once they start to give the dealership. I’m Soo much interested to invest.

Any updates for Lucknow, I am using an ATHER 450, till now it had run 7000 kms. I need service in Lucknow and my brake pads are worn out, replacement had become a must for brake pads

2 Likes

Try to get in Delhi somehow,no chances in this year for sure,this as per the upcoming cities list put up by Abhishek ,like Mysore isn’t in there though it should launch around next month,I amnt sure if they missed some cities @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Suspected space for Bhopal EC.

Any Timelines with Regards to Chandigarh Launch ?

1 Like

Good news for North kerala.

I see the calicut showroom is coming up near malabar Christian college.

4 Likes

they also started delivering vehicles for those who pre-booked.

1 Like

Delivery started? That is news for me…

1 Like

Had to go and see the EC location after the dealer disclosed it. Going around the City looking for anything Ather is a mandate now!

2 Likes

Pretty next to Ampere ,:astonished:

2 Likes

Yes. And Jawa too( a building before,though not a direct competitor). I don’t recall what the other showroom was in the vicinity. There is Nexa showroom also a couple of buildings before and also a Tata and Nissan showrooms. This road has almost all showrooms of the city and especially this part and another one. And it’s on the map now too! Maps listing is quite nice and like a proper standard. I can see the same for all cities like Ather Space: Ather Energy’s Experience Center. But this hasn’t been updated on the website yet and no other information from Ather but glad to see an active dealer and a social media presence too. Hopefully updates on test ride, EC opening and deliveries etc “soon”. Kind of looking forward to going to the EC event.

4 Likes

Benling it is.

It’s coming home :zap: Got a call from the Ather executive and had to rush for initial discussion. It will be there in next few days. I’m smiling from ear to ear. :smiley:

6 Likes

The day is finally here. I had gone today for my formalities and the first batch had also arrived today itself. There were a lot of people at the Ather Space for experiencing and many seemed impressed. One of the executive told me to share the feedback which I did. (Talking and convincing has already started :sweat_smile:).

6 Likes

This is beautiful. More customers, more money for Ather to hire good talent & improve the software experience for everyone . :heart::heart: Go Ather go…!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ather 450X in Indore - Tanishq’s experience

Congratulations Bhai… I am too keeping my Fingers Crossed to get my hands on the #Ather450X in Goa. Hope they start their showroom soon.

2 Likes

Is there any body from Udaipur. Please contact so we can make a WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Siliguri next?!

PS. Same first post( grid) like the Indore dealer. :joy:

1 Like

I see 4 points added in vellore…… Vellore Ather owner check and make use of it

5 Likes