Ather 450X in Indore - Tanishq's experience

Oof! What a day! After an exact wait of 1 year and 5 months, I finally got my Ather 450X. I rode it for 40 Kms today! That’s the most I have ridden scooter in a day and the whole experience was soo soo goooodd. I absolutely love the vehicle. The whole team made me feel like a star today. I was the first to get the keys and second one for the final handover. The key was given by the EC owner’s family member and @ravneet.phokela . While I was hanging around, The EC owner and many people from the team came and spoke to me. They told that they understood how the wait would have been and today is finally the day. Yesterday @abhishek.balaji messaged me and told to meet Mr. Varun and how he would make me meet everyone. I could not find him because there were a lot of people but he himself came to meet me. We spoke for some time and he told me how the marketing team and Abhishek has pinged him to get my delivery done. Thank you so much for that, Abhishek. After I took the delivery, hundreds of curious onlookers and around 20 people questioning about it including Zomato delivery guy,Auto driver and even a traffic cop( I thought he is coming for some challan :rofl:). I let some (limited-time)of my family and friends experience it and everyone loved it. Missed meeting @tarun @swapniljain @abhishek.balaji and others but hopefully soon. Rest of the feedback coming “soon”. Didn’t get hands on the proper photos clicked at the EC but attaching few of mine which I managed to click at the EC and around the city.

21 Likes

Congratulations!! Welcome to the gang :blush::blush::heart:

2 Likes

What a wait its been! Welcome aboard. :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @rajkumar.mishra2010 and @Cloudgraphy !! Super pumped to move from “pre-ordered 450X” to “Ather Owner”.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @tanishqkhare its been a long wait and I am eagerly waiting when would you get the vehicle, as many who booked after you in new cities got the vehicle. Happy to see you around your own Ather now. :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Haha thank you!!! Warping around the city now.:zap::sunglasses:

1 Like

There’s no thread for Share your best photos, Indore so position my experience here. :sweat_smile: I had woken up early today and since it was a cloudy morning, decided to go for a morning ride. Talking about the experience and also keeping it short I will just say: I LOVE IT! :zap::heart:Indore loves it. There’s no ride I take without people asking about the 450X. And 65 deliveries in almost two months is great! Also attaching some photos. @abhishek.balaji , feel free to use it for Social Media. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

that looks awesome Tanishq… few more days for me to get hand on my 450X… all Formalities done, just pending is Registration of Beast with RTO and than Delivery on 7th Oct

1 Like

Petition to rename/add to the thread title: Sharing Tanishq’s Ather photos.

4 Likes

Tagging @Indore here to connect with more owners here.

1 Like

Been directly posting on Social media and tagging Ather for a while.

2 Likes