Next Cities

@abhishek.balaji I am so patiently waiting for Ather in Bhubaneswar, Hoping the timeline still stands for Q1FY2021. I can see Ather is expanding everywhere but the east Zone is still in the blank. Hoping to see the changes in few more months.

1 Like

totally agree on this @tarun , please try to expand the grid points in BLR as the users have increased :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t charge (either fast or slow) using Tata’s or Fortum’s fast charge grids.

1. the pin socket is bigger one and completely different, you can’t fix that with charging point on Ather.
  2. Ather grid allows other cars or bikes can be charged from allow charge socket that the Ford has. Not unfortunately Car great charging grids doesn’t have feasibility for additional charging port. I before Fortum’s fast charge at one of IOC, very close to my home. Am not sure Tata’s.
1 Like

Waited too long for an update on Indore. Cancelling today. It’s 2500 stuck without any interest and any incentive.

Don’t be in a hurry. just requires patience. Kindly drop your idea of cancelling. Take care of your routine. Everything will happen on time. Don’t bother brother, it will come to your hands on time.

In this covid situation I am still asking that when ather.will come to surat .I am eagerly waiting for it .

No idea if it’s real or not but :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its an old video of 450s I think

The display does look old. But the specifications are correct. Hopefully it is the Indore dealer’s page.

I think :thinking: it’s old ather 340 model

1 Like

When can we see ather space in vellore…

3 Likes

Soon,Once they start to give the dealership. I’m Soo much interested to invest.

Any updates for Lucknow, I am using an ATHER 450, till now it had run 7000 kms. I need service in Lucknow and my brake pads are worn out, replacement had become a must for brake pads

2 Likes

Try to get in Delhi somehow,no chances in this year for sure,this as per the upcoming cities list put up by Abhishek ,like Mysore isn’t in there though it should launch around next month,I amnt sure if they missed some cities @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Suspected space for Bhopal EC.

Any Timelines with Regards to Chandigarh Launch ?

1 Like

Good news for North kerala.

I see the calicut showroom is coming up near malabar Christian college.

4 Likes

they also started delivering vehicles for those who pre-booked.

1 Like

Delivery started? That is news for me…

1 Like

Had to go and see the EC location after the dealer disclosed it. Going around the City looking for anything Ather is a mandate now!

2 Likes