New Model?

But my problem is I can’t wait bro because of vehicle urgency and required on urgent basis so getting delivery tomorrow with tpms fitted so excited even I know iwould not be sleeping all night :joy:due to so much of excitement and hope so everything goes fine :v:

8 Likes

Can someone make a ‘what do we want, what do we get’ meme out of this and tag the Ather Team? :smiley:

But on a serious note, agree with the list, except, I don’t see this happening:

since it’s in Ather’s best interest to have owners rotating out of their public charging as soon as possible and have no reason to while away time at grid points. If anything, they would only allow it during home point charging or when idle on roads, methinks…

4 Likes

@tarun @abhishek.balaji Guys please throw some light here… There were many people who are holding up their bookings considering the new model. Any few were looking for other brands like Ola and Iqube just to get a new product instead of current 450x which is almost waiting for the newer versions.

If we could share some info they can wait for Ather only…

1 Like

I’m waiting for the long-range model with all the issues resolved in 450x, at least most of it, but the long wait will be justified once they find an excellent auspicious day. I have heard many rumours that it will be July 27th, Not sure though. They will keep both models of 450x and 450x long-range side by side, maybe a price drop or they might discontinue the current 450x nothing is certain at this point.

But if you are in urgent need of a scooter I would suggest going for 450x it is the best model out there but if the range is not enough then AFAIK 450x long-range will take at least a year to get hands-on.

4 Likes

On my way to book tickets. :partying_face:

@abhishek.balaji , @tarun , @melvin.wilson, please share the detail schedule so I can plan well and book. :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They are tight-lipped in this, If they launch too early people will cancel many 450x bookings, and People get subsidies only once, If they find out that the 450x long-range model is up, they might go for this one, But for the company, they will end up with a dead stock of 450x. This happened with BSIV to BSVI transition of ICE vehicles. Too early to launch, maybe they will tease it a little bit but no details will go out live.

1 Like

Of course

I just want to go to the event. Nothing else. You all have my email, number and of course forum DM. I’ll be there. :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think we have go with simple one

3 Likes

The Ather is the top Brand and you are talking about a Brand whose scooter is not even in the market and it’s just on the papers, we all know the Hype that the OLA created and the bugs it has with the poor quality of its structure.

5 Likes

On August the sample one is coming for test ride soon… and i think it’s a better than Ather or ola

Dates keep getting delayed and test rides at respective cities for only 2 days and these reasons lead me to believe even if they launch the scooter, it’ll be 2023 when people will start getting the vehicle

1 Like

Bro Ather is Ather no one can replace it in terms of quality power overall worth it for the product :+1:t2:

1 Like

I got a call couple days back from someone in Ather. I had booked my scooter in the 3rd week of April and they called me to tell me that I’ll have the payment window open by the end of this month. They also told me that the new Ather scooter will be announced by next month and deliveries will start end of next month. They didn’t tell me anything about the specs or price when I asked. Not sure if it was fake.

5 Likes

Maybe true

4 Likes

July 11th

Just checking the tickets too, in case. :sweat_smile::joy::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji spill at least now, you have been mum on this better than Marvel Movies actors spilling no secrets. Even I want to be at that event.

3 Likes

There is a long detailed post coming :joy::sunglasses::zap:

Maybe we’re getting surprise invites today. Who knows. And who knows I’m just saying and will watch the event on YouTube. Who knows :slightly_smiling_face::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

My friend booked in April and waiting for payment window. when he visited and spoke to the folks at EC indiranagar they said they are expecting the announcement around 10th to 15th. And the waiting time won’t be varied if we choose for the upgraded model. Price difference would be marginal comparatively.

As per my opinion also Ather doesn’t have that privilege anymore to Levi us more based on the current market competition.

4 Likes

I don’t know how high these so-called journalist are, but here is a preview of that

1 Like

How much does it take?

I meant how much time it takes to charge 0-80%

3 Likes