New model or New again

When we will be getting the update for me version?

2 Likes

Seats are backward compatible

2 Likes

Yes and all Gen 3 vehicles will get all the UI features announced.

Gen 2 vehicles would get all features except hill hold feature. This is due to hardware related limitations as of now.

3 Likes

Official website shows auto hill hold only for 450x gen 3 owners just check their website

8 Likes

atherenergy.com/faq/vehicle/ather_450X_new_updates

1 Like

Yes but you have to pay Rs 3200

3 Likes

I was informed by showroom person that overall onrad price hike is 10k .

1 Like

It is in Ride mode not Eco

2 Likes

Did you guys notice this? Now the new vehicle comes with a 3 year / 30,000 kms by default and extra 2 years / 30,000 kms (total 60,000) is added as complimentary.

The vehicles which are invoiced before December, used to get 3 years and unlimited kms.

3 Likes

The vehicle warranty for previously invoiced vehicle was also 3years or 30000kms. Only the battery warranty was unlimited kms for 3 years. But on the new 450x they have limited the kms for 5 year warranty policy for 60000kms.

5 Likes

Don’t understand why?

2 Likes

So I bought in September 2022, the warranty is Scooter - unlimited kms 3 yrs, except for battery which is 30,000kms that’s what you saying??

2 Likes

It’s the other way around, Vehicle warranty (motor, controller, dashboard) is 3 years/30,000km and battery warranty is 3 years/unlimited km.

5 Likes

Guys, I had purchased 450X in Dec,22 last month & got disappointed that if i had waited for a month more, i would have got newer model with better seat. Ather should upgrade seat for customers who bought 450x recently free of cost or atleast at a discounted rate. By the way when will it be made available in Goa & its cost

1 Like

It would cost 3200 and should be available by February end.

1 Like

The New Ather 450s Model Starts at 1,29,000 with an IDC range of 115 KM, I think this is a good deal but don’t know about the other specifications of the vehicle so what are your thoughts about this?

1 Like

Remember it’s idc range not true range , for 450x the true range is 104 and idc 140, there may be other trade offs as well i believe like in connectivity features

2 Likes

Looks Like 450S is on the way, With current market demand and soaring prices of other companies a budget-friendly scooter is all needed. here is a glimpse from their website.

Looks like Switches have changed a bit, also more on this Introducing the Ather 450S!

4 Likes

If just imagine if thay have a thing going on like pro pack which will unlock top speed :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

450S feels would be more practical in design like a center stand and fixes flaws of 450x else price is more than core 450x so might have few extra features

3 Likes