New model or New again

Seems like Ola has thought of this. s1 Pro sales started dipping mid last year and what did they do? They launch the Ola S1 and became the most sold EV. Now that’ll start coming down as well and by then they’ll start delivering the Ola S1 Air and after that who knows what they’ll launch. They absolutely have their own issues. But they’re learning too. I’ve had pretty decently good service experiences with Ola. They didn’t design the product so, yes quality feels a bit low but it truly lives up to a lot of its specs. I I’ve had my Ather for 3 years and it runs 50-60Km on a charge mostly and so my dad never let us sell our old Activa and Access 125 so that, if we ever need it to go more than 30Km from home(within the city) we could use it. After we got the Ola he rode it for 110Km one day and reached back home with 30% still remaining. A few days later the Activa was sold and gone and the access is on sale. I understand that the 450X is also at the same place but at 1.7L it’s pricy. Ola has a lot of issues. But I’m hopeful l Ola and Athers competition makes both of them better.

7 Likes

Next would be Ola Mini and then Ola Micro :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

Hints at the dash, new colour and hill hold as a feature? Anything else?

4 Likes

the colors in the heading, red orange mint white?

“maybe a few you won’t see” the spec bump which was leaked in the documents last year? it seemed like a minor bump too.

Summary

5 Likes

Colours, apparels, remote charger unlock ?

the charger one might be announcing and enabling the ability to share chargers with Vida

The new updates are to include new colors (Red, Salt green, Lunar Grey, and Black) as per leaked images. The seat is also expected to be bigger and more comfortable.

Loving the new colors, especially Lunar Grey and Salt Green.

Source:

8 Likes

whaaaa that’s a big leak?! the new colors are refreshing, specially the black blue combo!

but the red wheels look whack, Karol Bagh aftermarket style.

absolutely jealous of the new seats as well. never liked the small seats on my gen 3 :frowning: i hope they also addressed the theft issue where people could just pull up the seat without unlocking it.

4 Likes

Hope the new seat is backward compatible with older gen

9 Likes

Haven’t updated my seat yet cause i didn’t like the lining covers they had at the shops i visited, also they didn’t seem to have good idea of how to custom form the foam to adress the issue; maybe just poor at communicating idk. Hopefully new one is good and backward compatible my as* deserves better :sob::pray:.

3 Likes

let us wait till tomorrow, As the mirrors were a long list of complaints so was the seat if everything was properly planned the seats will be upgradeable to all the owners if they wish to.

4 Likes

I think Parrot Green and Yellow colour also will be released and missing in the info shared. Let’s see

Parrot green? Its salt green as per the leaks I don’t think there will be a yellow colour

2 Likes

A more lit up and clearer view of Tarun’s recent post

7 Likes

Has mint green been discontinued?

What will be the spares situation for that color then?

3 Likes

Yes, Looks like :blush:

Just noticed listed price has been increased by Rs. 3k , for the uh new variant i suppose

2 Likes

New seats are costing about Rs. 3200/-

3 Likes

In the website Image shows 100% charge in Ride mode have 93kms Range :wink:.

1 Like

Check the updated spec sheet no change to battery or performance or claimed range.

They’ve only added the new colours and hill hold feature

2 Likes