New level unlocked! 🤔

Are we sure this teaser is for a new model, or actually for a multi-stop / multiple-charging trip planner? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It seems to be for multi stop trip planner too. Yesterday I filled a survey asking our thoughts on trip planner feature so can’t really confirm what this is all about. Might be both.

4 Likes

Nah, this teaser is about the new launch for sure.

What I’m more concerned is, why did it jumped to collect the coins, when it could have zoomed right through it :man_shrugging:t2: ???

3 Likes

And the coins could be :zap: shaped.

9 Likes

Oh well. Now that you mention it… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I saw comment on Ather’s post that someone saw it getting unload at Thane EC and a standee with all specifications. No more information or photos does the guy have. And another update that some EC staff inviting the People by 3:00 PM on 19th. Simultaneous city launches or an event where @tarun announces you can go and try the new 450X starting today. What is happening?!!?!! :zap::partying_face::100::man_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

So it seems a silent “Media Launch” has already taken place (possibly) on the 12th July, and an official launch is scheduled for 19th July.

2 Likes

Hoping for a new seat design. The current seat design is so painful to ride with. @tarun @abhishek.balaji

5 Likes

You meant July right?

1 Like

ah, potato tomato, they are all the same, jokes apart, I’m seeing many posts claiming 19th July is the launch date, let’s see what Abhishek gives in today’s teaser.

2 Likes

Yes. 19th July. My bad. I was sleepy while posting :yawning_face:

5 Likes

Only thing to do now is guess

4 Likes

Give some teaser of new Ather model :grin:

Can we remove the Blush reaction and put in a sad reaction, Sad emoji is useful, but I wonder if there will be any use for the blushing emoji. There aren’t any couples in Forums to use the blushing emoji. :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Nothing but to wait Huh?

4 Likes

Basically, you find can any leak in website, news, twitter, but not in the forum :wink:

4 Likes

Four coins could be indicative of upgrade in four aspects may be.

1. Dash, 2. Battery 3. Performance 4.Charging speeds.

This is my wish though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Ather:: Speculations Speculations Speculations I don’t like it I avoid. But Speculation likes me can’t avoid

4 Likes

New Ather 450X spotted testing without camouflage :astonished:

9 Likes

Looks the same on the outside though, Ladies’ footrest is installed I think because the rider is sitting on the side, The front looks weird, Also beefier tyres?

PS Can’t wait to open it up :grimacing:

3 Likes

Tyres :white_check_mark:

Battery :white_check_mark:

Seat :x:

Mirrors :flushed:?!?

3 Likes