Unveiling the all new Ather 450X Gen 3

Ready to unlock a whole new level of performance, consistency, and little big upgrades?

Tune in to the unveiling of the all new Ather 450X Gen 3, that packs in all the goodness of the 450X and upgrades that make it the best electric scooter in town. You don’t want to miss this one.

Sign up to be notified for the unveiling, and pre-order today to get ahead in the queue.

19 Likes

Done…Done… Done!

9 Likes

did you go for the mint green? I went for white

ather order

7 Likes

Wooohhooooooo!! :partying_face::zap::100:

I am guessing this to be Series 1 like event which was from the office.

And I was right about the YouTube stream. Or was I? :smirk::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Mint Green it is!

But if I do change my mind, I hope they would allow a swap later on in the order stages!

9 Likes

Ah. Upgrading from your existing Gen 1 450? Wonder what’s the market value for an out of warranty 3 yr old Gen 450 now.

6 Likes

Will entirely depend on the pricing. If replacing my battery pack works out cheaper, i may just do that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5 Likes

In the user market, you would still get 80K for Gen 1, if the condition is good.

6 Likes

I booked 450x on 11th, will I be upgraded or should i cancel my booking and pay for 3rd gen separately.

7 Likes

Light Fury Reserved…! :heart::fire::blush: Toothless will be excited…! :grinning:

7 Likes

Your order will be automatically converted to Gen 3

4 Likes

Oh so the present 450X will not be sold alongside eh? I thought it could become the new 450Plus.

Seeing some serious degradation? Because I haven’t tested mine in one charge for a while now but noticing that the battery is charging up ~ 40-45% in an hour as opposed to 30-35% in an hour earlier. Leads me to believe that there is definitely some noticeable degradation.

I’m looking forward to seeing where Ather was able to squeeze the extra 700 odd Wh when they were certain they can’t about 2 years back. And want to see if these rumours of Ather changing the dimensions of the 450X are true or not since they really wanted to stick to their current platform. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they kept the same motor and just run it harder like they did in the 450 to X transition.

5 Likes

Honestly, nothing noticeable! I still get TrueRange numbers despite pushing the vehicle to limits interns if acceleration.

I haven’t really bothered checking charging times since I use a timer switch for charging every morning.

4 Likes

What about the old owner :cowboy_hat_face::joy:

1 Like

All set to watch the event , wish could see the same physically

4 Likes

Had made this in the afternoon but couldn’t post to The Funny Side. Thought of posting any of the thread but didn’t. But finally here it is.

PS. Don’t want to sound like I’m pressing Ather for calling me.

download (1)-01

2 Likes

Hi Ather, @abhishek.balaji @tarun Got the specs of Gen 3 from one of your test websites. Information was available so easily and I have forwarded it to Customer support and they have made the site down. it would be great if you get some bounty programs on your list. Also would request to implement more security for the customer ride data you have.

3 Likes

What do you mean? Is the current ride data not secure?

4 Likes