New level unlocked! 🤔

Nothing sweeter than unlocking a whole new level of performance & consistency.

35 Likes

So finally some news about the new 450x!

13 Likes

Can’t keep calm for the new 450X :100::zap::partying_face::exploding_head:!! And a cool video is promo as usual.

8 Likes

Lol. So cryptic. Nice :+1:

12 Likes

Hopefully the new models will be better. And please don’t forget to bring in some perks for existing users.

16 Likes

Got info from source that new Ather 450x reviews will golive in youtube by Auto journalists on 19th july

8 Likes

Too early to comment, will be back once this topic goes HOT :firecracker:

PS: the animation takes 4 coins, My assumption is each for Gen-1, Gen-1.5, Gen-2, and now Gen-3 for the latest achievement.

14 Likes

Do the 4 stars indicate the launch in 4 days? 19th July? :open_mouth:

12 Likes

They also show 2 charging stations being used to complete the entire journey. Not sure what that means.

10 Likes

2 versions of Grid/ point or AKA Dot

5 Likes

Finally. Excited! :smile:

4 Likes

Are we sure this teaser is for a new model, or actually for a multi-stop / multiple-charging trip planner? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It seems to be for multi stop trip planner too. Yesterday I filled a survey asking our thoughts on trip planner feature so can’t really confirm what this is all about. Might be both.

4 Likes

Nah, this teaser is about the new launch for sure.

What I’m more concerned is, why did it jumped to collect the coins, when it could have zoomed right through it :man_shrugging:t2: ???

3 Likes

And the coins could be :zap: shaped.

9 Likes

Oh well. Now that you mention it… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I saw comment on Ather’s post that someone saw it getting unload at Thane EC and a standee with all specifications. No more information or photos does the guy have. And another update that some EC staff inviting the People by 3:00 PM on 19th. Simultaneous city launches or an event where @tarun announces you can go and try the new 450X starting today. What is happening?!!?!! :zap::partying_face::100::man_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

So it seems a silent “Media Launch” has already taken place (possibly) on the 12th July, and an official launch is scheduled for 19th July.

2 Likes

Hoping for a new seat design. The current seat design is so painful to ride with. @tarun @abhishek.balaji

5 Likes