New Ather Subscription plans - Connect & Service

Here’s the pay as you go rate card: https://bs-prod-frontpage-media-kit.s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/Pay+Per+Service.pdf

If you don’t want to opt for the subscription plans, you can avail of services when you want, at the rates on the card above.

1 Like

No free service for 1 year or two?

1 Like

The link isn’t opening.

Link works fine for me.

2 Likes

Hey Abhishek,I am curious to know what basic connectivity features do we get if we don’t subscribe to any subscription plans I have heard we still can use bluetooth,see previous few rides details, current charge status

@abhishek.balaji I have taken delivery of my vehicle on 24th June 2021.But my subscription status is still not available or updated on my Ather App .It shows an inactive subscription link.Has the free one year connect pro subscription ( in lieu of fame subsidy) been credited to the respective owners yet ,if not when is it likely to happen .

no updates?

Hey your subscription is not yet activated since your scooter hasnt been marked delivered, we’re working with the local team to ensure that this is done. The subscriptions are activated only post delivery, so you dont lose a few days of the subscription while you’re waiting for the scooter to be delivered. In your case, this step was missed, and we’re following to fix it asap.

https://atherenergy.com/subscription-plans should help. On a high level, Bluetooth, critical bug fixes and improvements are possible without a subscription.

You can check subscription status on app.atherenergy.com, the subs section on the app is still a work in progress. I see it got activated today, can you try a reboot of the scooter to see if you’re able to see the connect pack reflected?

2 Likes

This is the subscription plan list, can you explain in detail what works without the connectivity subscription plan? do we get recent ride data on scooter screen or on mobile and so on, please explain in detail

Why do you need double confirmation for everything? :smiley:

On that link, it’s clearly shown what all is included in the subscription plans. Simply put, whatever is listed there needs subscription and don’t work without subscription. Whatever is not listed doesn’t need subscription.

So, to answer your query, the data of the last ride (or current ride as it is called) is displayed on the vehicle dashboard only (duration, distance and avg. speed). Ride stats are a different thing.

It’s not about double confirmation fellow Mysorean,it’s about what all data is available. All the data available on mobile and on dashboard (let’s take this as a universal set U),data given by ather after subscribing for ather connect (set A),Data available without taking subscription(Set B) Now I only know set A but neither know set B or Set U How do you expect me to find set B when I don’t know set U which is all the data offered by ather Hope you understand.

Thanks. Looking forward to have solution asap within 1 day if possible to see all data available :slight_smile: Question is my all ride stats will be visible once active even if I dont have plan before?

@abhishek.balaji Any updates on it?

1 Like

Please give me update on it. It has been 2 days (actually 7 days) already and no solution yet!

1 Like

Hey can you check now? It’s been resolved

1 Like

Thanks. Its resolved for subscription plan but my ride stats are not there even if I have 2 rides today!

A post was split to a new topic: Subscription not active

Hi, I see GST for vehicle in karnataka is 5%. Then why are you charging 18% for performance upgrade because even that’s included in vehicle, that’s not an extra spare parts added to vehicle to charge separately. Please explain if I’m wrong on it.

2 Likes

It was said that it was software upgrade so 18%

1 Like

If you consider performance upgrade as a part of vehicle, then Ather won’t be eligible for FAME subsidy.

Because it has been considered as separate, Ather cannot get 5% GST anymore for the performance upgrade.

18% GST on performance upgrader is better than losing FAME subsidy.

So, current model is good for us.

1 Like