Need average trip efficiency back on dashboard

With new dashboard ui, many useful information which was available earlier is removed from dashboard. Key is average trip efficiency. There are some more data points like time details of current trip, trip b.

Average trip efficiency is crucial. Ride statistics are of limited use when you are on long ride as it is broken into smaller rides as you stop.

Average trip efficiency found to be critical when I had to prove my battery degradation. See relevant topic at: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/battery-replacement-under-warranty-my-experience/70379?u=wmayuresh

If someone is not planning for app subscription in future, there is no way for the person to know such information.

I request Ather to bring back important data which was available earlier in dashboard.

Please vote if you agree.

55 Likes

Big request to bring this back. Average trip efficiency was a direct correlation to my riding style for that trip. If i was hard on my acceleration and riding it immediately let me know.

11 Likes

Ather must add Realtime efficiency some where near the speed of the vehicle.

So that one can figure out how they can use throttle so that they can travel to the destination without 0% SOC.

5 Likes

we need this feature back

7 Likes

Missing average trip efficiency badly. Today, I went on ride 80 kms. Now, I can’t track exact details as ride log in app is split into 3-4 different rides as I stopped. Also, what will happen after rides in app accessible on for subscriptions. Ather can’t remove features which there and we had paid for already. @abhishek.balaji @tarun

8 Likes

It was such a useful indication of how you were riding. I’d always reset the Trip B (rip) before a long ride and see how hard I was accelerating.

Aim was to keep below 32Wh/km and get sweet 100km range.

Now, to get an idea how my ride has been, need to stop the scooter and wait 15-20 minutes for the stats to come on the app.

Ather was getting rid of features back in Jan, as a foreplay to everyone 7 months later by not satisfying said promises :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Efficiency meter was op

1 Like

When I purchased Ather, the feature was there as part of product sold. This is must have. Now, efficiency information is not available unless subscription is paid. I strongly demand this feature to be back. @tarun @smridhi.kalati

4 Likes