Mobile App

yes sir i am also facing the same problem and its not openning in andriod 12 version os i have also called several times to CC but not resolution till now still app crashing

1 Like

@450-Owner Anybody facing ride stats syncing with a delay? and some ride stats are missing?. Yesterday only i thought that there are no bugs on the 450 phew :face_exhaling: , now something has shown up :pensive:

2 Likes

For me, the last ride stat was on the 21st morningā€¦ cannot see the latest and I tried reinstalling the app and rebooted my Ather 450x tooā€¦ No change as of nowā€¦

1 Like

@narayanankks82 got a working fix as a response of the ticket he raised.

1. Open Ather app
  2. Go to the Ather labs page
  3. Find savings tracker and [Remove] it
  4. Add savings tracker again

This is why raising tickets are more effective!

6 Likes

It worked for me. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Done the same thing last night and it started workingā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mobile app not opening

@abhishek.balaji I have Ather 450 Plus (Gen 3), attached the recent ride statistics.

Efficiency = 31Wh/km

Projected Range: 105km

31*105 = 3255Wh (1 kWh = 1000 Wh) So as per the calculation it was around 3.2kWh battery

But my 450 Plus usable battery capacity was only 2.64 kWh

I think for 450X calculation was showing for my Plus. correct me if am wrong.

2 Likes

same issue here, this has started around when the new 450x Pro Pack was announced.

even the Eco/Ride/Sport predictions on top are of the 450x, not Plus.

Before vs After

Before: image

After: image

recently on my gen 2 450x since last 30 days I have no network coverage. I have been living here since 4 years and scooter also has been here only but suddenly since the previous month I have been having no network coverage even if I ride anywhere in bengaluru. I have tried multiple hard resets and shutdowns but none of them seem to work. should I go the service centre or is there any other way to bring the network back ? since without the network maps is just a white screen and phone app says last synced 30 days ago. I have even bought the new connect plans but if Iā€™m facing this issue then whatā€™s the point of paying more ā€¦ kindly do give your opinionsā€¦

What happens to Ather app, No ride statistics on home page. Is it a bug? Or Ather removed it for gen 1.5 users ?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Connect pro subscription not activated

Can there be a option to display the total kms run between charges? I know we can get that by aggregating the rides, but it will be easier if the app provides the same

2 Likes

I use trip meter to get the detailsā€¦

This should have been the natural evolution of trip b from dropkick.

My app gives no notification whatsoever.

Where can I find my pre order in the Ather app? The web page which shows the details now says the section is moved to app. But no option in the app to view.

they will only deliver when they want to deliverā€¦ you have nothing to do except waitā€¦ so just waitā€¦

I use the trip meter too. I was asking from appā€¦

What Os are you using?