Mobile App

Android. Oneplus nord og.

2 Likes

It was always a shitshow for me when on android especially the oneplus os, iOS has been waaaaay more stable on notifications{I donā€™t mean just Ather app itā€™s all around like most apps other than the g suite}yet the best has been iPadOS for some reason the notifications on that are faster than even the phone somehow.

1 Like

I have ios too. Even on that I donā€™t get notification.

Iā€™m logged in on both.

1 Like

That seems odd have you checked the app permissions I generally get atleast the well warped notis very quick are you expecting battery notifications? Or something on those lines.

1 Like

Same with me. The only notification I get now is when the vehicle is moved around without the key

2 Likes

Sameā€¦ that is also not constant. Try moving your vehicle without key. It might not alert you most of the times.

Got this for the 1st time

1 Like

Donā€™t even get that :rofl:

1 Like

I got today. Also after 4 months of owning Ather I got vehicle movement notification too

miracle-miracle-miracle

2 Likes

I get the notification whenever I just move the vehicle in parking to take my other vehices out. Mine is a GEN 4 so the hardwareā€™s might be new, I might get for few month till it gets tired.

Hey Ather, Fix your mobile app at the least. Doing the back gesture while reading a thread will redirect back to the home page of app rather than going one step back. What is this experience for Android, fix it kindly

2 Likes

Ohh shit I thought that problem was limited to my phone and its setting, now ik pls Ather guys look onto it

Even I thought the same, but I tried on multiple phones. Issue exists :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Ather, could you please fix this? Even search is not working now. The whole forum section needs to be reworked upon for android rather than just relying on webview