Mobile App

Hi I own a 450. My Ride Statistics have not been updating since Feb 2021 when the Vodafone SIM was changed to a BSNL SIM. The app shows my last ride on 08 Feb 2021. The app also shows data synch a few minutes ago. So I am not sure where the problem is.

It does not appear to be a data problem because I did an OTA update today to the latest version 4.3.938812. I logged in through the Ather site but there also there are no ride statistics there also after Feb 2021.

I have booked this complaint many times but it has not yet been resolved.

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

1 Like

When can we expect the new application update for iOS ?

2 Likes

Why does this message saying “location access required” show up even though I’ve already granted all the permission permanently to the ather app.

3 Likes

It might be because the gps/location :round_pushpin: on the notification shade is off.

It’s turned on too

I had the same issue

1 Like

I am having the same issue

I updated Ather app today to 4.0.8. Now it is asking for the location services as well as showing my scooter as White. instead of S1.

I too have the same issue.

Same issue. How to resolve?

Beta tester?

From last month I used the app to view forum posts write something there . if am reading some post and switched to portrait to landscape mode app came out of that post.

also switching orientation pop’s location permission everytime . I think app crashed when we switched to orientation.

Any updates on iOS app we r still in v3.6.5 n in android its v4.0.8

2 Likes

I have reinstalled the app and given all permissions. Yet it keeps asking for lo action accesa

@abhishek.balaji

I have newly purchased Ather 450X last week in Hyderabad, i have 2 mobiles which are having Android version 10 in one phone and android version 11 in other phone.

The phone which is having android 11 is giving me same issue. When i open the app, it is prompting me for Location Access. All the necessary permissions were allowed for Ather app, still it is prompting frquently. Once we click ok, it will go and again if we close the app and reopen it will come back and prompt again. Also, if we turn the phone to landscape mode, it is prompting again and we need to click ok button for 3 to 4 times. we are getting irritated because of the continuous notification even after giving permissions.

Ather should fix this bug immediately.

2 Likes

Team my app stopped sync for the past 5 days I tried uninstall, log out & log in, switch on & off my Ather. Please help

It’s a known bug and it has been reported by many several times.

Same issue for myself for the week

The iOS app is so outdated compared to the Android. The maps doesn’t work. No much information compared to android. Also the forums always get logged out.

1 Like

iOS no sync issue after 10.1.2 updates.Sync happening every 15 minutes.