Mobile App

(450 v1)

Is it just me or is everyone else having the same issue too?

Whenever I charge, at any point, the app shows the charging status 7-15 minutes late. It’s never real time. Not sure if this is something with the app or the network itself.

It’s never been an issue until recently when I’ve been getting C014 errors and I find out half an hour later that it’s not charging :man_facepalming:t2:

The app shows a 450x image but I’m a 450 owner

@abhishek.balaji @hemanth.anand what do you think?

2 Likes

Probably Ather Energy is gifting you a 450X…

2 Likes

And did you observe the Bluetooth symbol in the profile tab?

In fact I had given these two points along with others in my feedback in the early access program. While some others have been corrected, These two haven’t been changed in the released version.

While these two can be ignored, this version shows only 10 rides while the older version showed a continuous list. This is a downgrade from that perspective. I’m told that it’ll be made available again in the next update.

4 Likes

Is it only me who couldn’t see the 450x? It shows my 450 only and the white varient doesn’t have any visual changes right for 450 and 450x? You meant to say that the entire new app layout itself is only for the 450+ and x owners? I also have the Bluetooth and subscription tab inside the app.

The information about time and percentage of charge during charging as shown in the picture was quite useful. It’s still available for iOS but removed from Android.

This should be resorted.

3 Likes

Yes it’s only you :slightly_smiling_face:

The headlight surround is black in 450x and it’s white in 450

1 Like

Have a S1 bike, yet this shows a different color. Not sure why such simple things can’t be fixed. Anyone facing the same issue and managed to get it fixed?

Try updating your app. Recently ather pushed an update to app. It is a complete app overhaul. It might change after the update.

Yes a backend fix will sort it out. Raise a ticket via the app.

He seems to be on iOS… They haven’t got the update yet.

2 Likes

Can you check if it’s fixed now?

1 Like

Done. Thanks Abhishek for the support and quick fix

2 Likes

Few bugs I noticed in v4.0.7, Android/10

1. Once a while the forum goes to the login screen and redirects to the dashboard page. My best guess is this happens occasionally after opening external links and switching away from the app

2. I uploaded 3 sets of license copies to the scooter. Now on opening documents page, the app freezes for 5-10 minutes and data download speeds hit 500kb to 1mb. The page would load after this, but it will still freeze after every interaction.

Hi @abhishek.balaji Having 450 and 450x S1

But in app shows picture is .

1. Not owning the vehicle but being able to access the app features.
  2. Feeling happy to be finally able to access the forum from inside the app. Want to suggest 2 improvements:
    • Unable to upload files in the forum from the in-app forum.
    • Forum was not auto-logged in with email with which I logged in to the main app. I had to login separately. Social logins of the forum are not working in-app.

Hi Can I connect Ather 450 plus to Ather mobile app. I understand that there is no call or music connectivity in this variant. But can it be used for any purposes?

Yes. The 450+ can sync with the Ather mobile app. Depending on your subscription plan, you can use on-board navigation, upload documents, locate your scooter, check ride stats and do all the things that a 450 owner can do. 450x will get Bluetooth related features additionally.

@abhishek.balaji on the ather app recent ride… why don’t u add starting and ending soc?

1 Like

They can’t even get sync and notifications right. Apparently, the soft and hard reboot have become a fad here, making it sound necessary and ritualistic. Imagine having to reboot/restart your phone everytime you want to sync your mails and calender(events and meetings) with the cloud. Seriously, can we all stop with this manual ‘reboot’ fad.

Oh but their mails reminding us to renew subscriptions are always on time. No, in fact, they come a week before your subscription runs out. You expect them to add features? They took 2 months, just to introduce an OTA with reduced volume for indicators back in February.

3 Likes

Hi, even I am facing sync issue after OTA update can you help on this…