Mobile App

Could you share more details? In your Ather app, can you check under settings to ensure both notifications are enabled. Same in the iOS notification settings as well.

After update it’s working

Ather app login issue!! The app keeps asking for logging in several times even after one successful login!! This is happening after recent app update!! I’m using a iOS app FYKI…! RGT

1 Like

That’s right. I too have the same issue with iOS 14 beta. Did not se this when I was on 13.x while beta testing the app.

Hey this was a caching issue yesterday that got resolved immediately. You shouldn’t see the issue today.

Yes checked with that all notifications are On , on both settings pane and Ather app setting

A quick question - is there an option in the app to know or confirm that my Ather is in shutdown mode.

One quick way to check is to see what the ‘Scooter last synced’ value is (under the MY 450 header of the app homepage). If the scooter has been shutdown, then there won’t be any sync reported since the time it was shut down. Else, the scooter tends to sync every couple of hours or so.

So as you can imagine, there are a couple of caveats in this approach since firstly you’ll need to wait a few hours to confirm this, and secondly this lack of sync could also be because of lack of network where your Ather has been parked.

2 Likes

Oh Ok, thank you.

@chaitanya.hegde Can you provide a schedule alert from user end through firebase push notification.

Where we can schedule notification (remainder) for charging, to check the type air pressure and info related bike as well. As well as I have a module so that we can discuss.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji when will the ather app get updated to show the preorder details of the 450x?

2 Likes

Wow forum is getting cool updates with the solution tag, events scheduleing etc etc features very nice.

As all the issues brought up by owners are actively taken up;

here look into this one

5th june after lockdown relaxations finally after getting all e-pass permissions i have started to my hometown chittoor from Chennai (started with 100% charge from cocojaunt annanagar grid) i have stopped in arrakonam for 10 mins so that i will get the ride stats and started to continue further.

This ride was the longest ride in single charge in the month of june for chennai owners and published in monthly newsletter as well.

73.6 kms using charge of 74% (26% left) i have taken screenshots in app

Mismatch is in the newsletter it is mentioned that 73.6 kms done using a charge of 66% (34% left)

Afterwards i have continued to ride with the 26% charge for 17.2 kms and put the vehicle on charge in a shop at 8% charge left

If there is any data available about this ride team can use to analyse the error and take steps accordingly.

Also August month ride logs are not received will we get August and September together?

In total using 92% charge i have covered 90.8 kms (73.6+17.2)

So should the number published be 90.8kms in single charge or its taken only if its done in single ride?

Moved this to the right thread, please report this to the CS team. They’ll help debug and get this resolved.

1 Like

For 20 kms ride. Its showing like 898 mins ride time…

I have a small doubt which may be insignificant but does the ather app work on two phones or phone numbers at the same time

Yes it does. Myself and My wife both of us have the Ather App for the same vehicle

1 Like

It will be on the same login details, right?

Yes, it is the same email ID and password.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Hey, I think there’s a small glitch in the app. Sometimes, when I share a location from Google maps to the ather app, it redirects me to the wrong place. This has happened twice before, but I cannot recreate the error with other popular places :thinking:

The address shown is right but the place it’s directing me to is wrong. This happens for only certain pins and locations. So I’m unable to recreate this for everything.

Here is another error recreated:

Place on maps shows Kalkere:

Same place when shared to the app shows the pin near Ramamurthy Nagar:

2 Likes

This has happened to me too!! It seems like a conversion error in coordinates, not sure though

1 Like