Mobile App

@abhishek.balaji don’t get me wrong here, but I honestly feel these cosmetic updates being rolled out on the app are causing more confusion that what they are meant to resolve.

Let the dev team take feedback from the owner community on how they would like it represented. We are key stakeholders in this!.

5 Likes

It should work in the main screen too if am not wrong! I will check tomorrow and confirm

Ur right … it will ask main screen only … then moving to map screen …

Had this issue with the app yesterday. It was saying there are no issues and it’s charging. Except the current time was 10:50 pm and the predicted 80% charge was at next morning 8:26 am(10 hours!). When I went to check on the charger, the dot had switched off. So I am not sure if the error was from app side or if the 450 thought it was still charging. Everything was fine after I reset the dot. Please look into @Ather.Team.

Thanks for reporting this, could you watch for a day or two and report it as an issue on the app if this persists?

I still don’t get any notifications on my mobile app during charging irrespective of whether the charge level is going up to 100% or going down to 0%.

1 Like

same here. I doubt whether it is working post lockdown 1.0 and 2.0.

1 Like

Finally got it…my first charge level notification from the Ather app.

2 Likes

I haven’t received any notification on my mobile from the day one. It’s been 6 months of riding and charging.

It was just enabled yesterday, so you should start getting notifications from now on. Hope you’ve got one today if the conditions are met!

Through mobile app ather forum is not taking login…

1 Like

Yes, this has already been reported, and we’re working on a fix

1 Like

Is anyone receiving false notifications that your scooter is now completed charging at 100%, but in reality it’s not even connected to a charger and the battery is at 88-90%?

Is it working even on iOS devices? The push notifications!? @abhishek.balaji

Do we also get notification in Ather mobile app for the replies or comments that are received in the forum posts? I only receive mail for comments or replies.

It would be good if we receive notifications in mobile app too…

Not currently, but it’s being worked on.

1 Like

Yes, I have received this kind of false notification a couple of times.

Hey guys, can you report this issue through the App or through CS? It would help if you can also add more details on when the false notification shows up, what was the last charged time, and the charge state when you got the notification

Hi,

I have noticed a strange on 19/Jun/2020

On 19/Jun/2020 morning I have unplugged the charger and my flight was 100% SOC… In the afternoon I have checked there is a loss of 2% and it was showing 98% SOC…

In the evening around 17:50Hrs once again I got a notification that your Ather is fully charged… When I checked it shows 100% SOC :flushed::flushed::flushed:

I got the same fully charged notification at 20:28Hrs

It’s a medical miracle :joy::joy::joy:

It might be a bug in the Ather App, Hope the team might fix in due course…

Note: I have raised a ticket in App as well…

While click of map link, we can see multiple app to navigate. Can we show ather app also?

Also copying location from Google map doesn’t work

2 Likes