Mobile App

Yes I did just now as well. It has not yet been released in play store. Could you please check once with your team?

It has definitely been released. Can you report your Android version number, your phone model etc?

@abhishek.balaji me to not received the ather app update of 3.3.0 where as i am not able to send the location to the scooter.

@abhishek.balaji version 3.3.0 is not showing in mine also this is the screen shot from play store.

same here also didnt get the update on samsung note 10.

@abhishek.balaji latest version is released for iphone user. Not yet for Android. Please check and let us know

1 Like

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve confirmed with the team that the update has been published from our side to the Google Play Store, but it’s still pending review. Google has also posted a note about review times being longer due to the impact of COVID-19. The app update should be available to download soon.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6334282?hl=en

2 Likes

I am also not received any update. My statistics also not updating from 3 days

Hey @harshapalimaru @sharjilmohidden28 @mmmharsha @nithin0394 @karthiknmitra

Looks like the Ather App is updated on the Play Store. Can you try updating? It should fix the navigation push related issues.

Yes I did update and it is working now.

@abhishek.balaji yes i did update the app and now

i am able to send location from ather app to the scooter but in scooter i am not getting pop up to accept the location i am getting below error ss attached. Tried to log off from app and log in again and restarted the scooter also but no go.

The pop up should come in the maps screen, can you switch to the maps screen and see. if it works?

@abhishek.balaji yes it’s working in map screen… Thank you :blush:

My ride statistics not updating from 17th May.

Please report this to Customer Service so they can help you with a resolution.

Still forum section is of no use in this update too😂. Iam not able to login tru app

Elaborate on this more? A screen recording/screenshot would help

Updated the app and below are my observations.

During these lock-down days when the usage has been en really low, almost all of the days the charger plug is connected to the scooter. The RCCB is switched off when the scooter reaches 80+% and it is switched back on when it goes down below 20%. This way, any one of our family member who’s going that side in the basement will turn it off or on, even if we don’t carry the scooter key.

The older app showed a status message that the scooter is plugged for Charging but it is Not charging.

The new app shows the same as CHARGING ERROR.

Because there is no clear explanation of the actual error itself, this message makes me feel that there is something faulty with the charger or the scooter itself. The message in the older app was more clear which told me the actual situation that it is plugged in for charging but the scooter is not really charging.

Second observation: I don’t know the exact date, but the rides are not synced. My last ride was on 16th May which was a 5Kms ride (2.5kms up and 2.5kms down ride) and that is not seen on the app. The last synced ride in the app is from 18th March

I have this issue too…

…here is a screen recording (converted as a Gif) of the issue.

20200528_111951

Every time I give my credentials and tap sign in, it returns back to the sign-in screen. Logging out and logging in didn’t help either

My fourth observation in the gif above: Look at the green login button to the top right…it is cutoff. It is an issue with curved screens (I’ve a Samsung Note8) I’m told. This issue existed in the previous app version too and is not solved.

3 Likes

I second this. The experience using Forum on the app is substandard at best. Sometimes, the page doesn’t load at all (white screen when I click on ‘Forum’ in the Profile page), sometimes it loads but stays logged out, and even in cases when the forum loads correctly, it feels like I’m viewing a page meant for desktops on my phone browser (forum is not at all optimized for in-app use).

3 Likes