Mobile App

I’ve been seeing the same issue.

After Playstore “Ather” app update, it is recommended to logout the app to resolve below issue and login again.

The app doesn’t load after the latest update both on iOS and android. The screen is stuck with the message loading …

Waited for 10 mins to load. Nothing happens.

Tried deleting and reinstalling. Doesn’t go beyond the loading message.

Yup. I’ll have to keep force closing the app and opening it each time. Then it works…

Why is the loading screen occupying the entire screen, I am not even allowed to use other sections like help etc. Instead of this overlay loading, can’t it be put somewhere in the same first tab and allowing us to use other tabs meanwhile. This is very poor design ! ! And instead of showing 0% 0km the last synced data could be shown, because anyway the time it last synced is being shown !

2 Likes

Mobile app is taking forever to load I’m not able see how much is it charged or can’t access any other tab I’m facing this from past 3 days any solution ?

Facing issues with the android app the last couple of days now. Loading yesterday took more than a minute and now when I checked, it’s taken several minutes and I’ve still not got past the loading screen. Unable to raise a ticket either because of this issue. Reinstall did not fix it.

Anyone else facing similar issues?

It is working fine for me, no issues as such. Have you tried to

1. Did you clear RAM ? (close most app)
  2. Have you tried to reboot the mobile phone?
  3. Did you try to logout and login again?
  4. May be re-install the app again.

Hope it works these steps.

I just tried launching my wife’s iOS app. Same issue. It seems to be an issue specific to my 450.

Force stopping the app in the Android. This worked for me

1 Like

I uninstalled and installed back. It worked

Briefly worked as usual before having issues again. Tried Reinstall, force stop. Didn’t fix it. Also doesn’t explain why iOS app connected to the same scooter is behaving the same way. Will try restarting the 450 and see if it fixes it.

Edit: vehicle restart fixed it!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

Not working,

Also tried,
Force stop
Clearing Data

The app is stuck at loading all along…

Please release a new version soon. Many owners are experiencing same issues.

Any one charging the vehicle now, please check whether charging animation is working in the app.

Mine says last synced 6 hours ago but ride statistics are up to date

Yup. There’s sync issues with charge status. But my ride stats synced.

1 Like

2 Likes

For some weird reason my rides are not getting updated on the app. There seems to be a sync issue.

Okay, this is getting quite annoying: Whenever I search for a place on the mobile app and hit enter, the app doesn’t show directions, it just goes back to the map screen. It keeps doing this until I figured that the location of the vehicle is missing from the map too. That’s when I realised that it’s trying to find directions from either the middle of the Indian Ocean or from Africa :joy::man_facepalming:t2: obviously it can’t. Google maps would say ‘cannot find a way there’ which is probably what’s happening. And it keeps shifting from these two places and the actual location of the vehicle. So I have to keep trying 3-4 times until I’m lucky and catch it when the location dot is in it’s actual position. Please send update?