Mobile App

My app already shows my vehicle registration number in the profile tab, try reinstalling the app?

Tried logging out / logging in. Didn’t show up. Deleted the app and installed a new one. Didn’t show up. Tried in both Android & iOS. Not showing up. Can you share a screenshot of your mobile app.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I guess for now the registration number is shown only for Banglore owners and the Chassis number is shown for Chennai owners.

I see the chassis number for a second and it quickly changes to registration number, in the profile tab of the app.

3 Likes

Definitely a bug. Can you raise this through the app?

Mobile app is not working I tried reinstalling it also it is stuck with this

Yes will do that.

Unable to connect to the mobile app all of a sudden, It says unable to connect to the internet.

Even for me, it shows my Registration number just like how Yash has posted.

For both these, please report the issue through the app or to Customer Support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unable to use the app at all, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app too, so no way to report the issue through the app, got to call customer support then I guess.

The app is now working, I have VPN running in the background, I think that was the reason for the app not being able to connect to the net.

Mine is not an issue. Just a lag in displaying the Reg. No.

Is the ota update out? We were told this will be in the new update - quicker sync for statistics.

My app not syncing today.
It is saying the the vehicle is charging, completed and 100%. while in actual it is around 70% and not charging. Location also is not updated. Ride statistics of today morning also not displayed.
Anyone else facing this issue?

Me too
And got a installing update message on dashboard for a fraction of second when I was removing the plug and disappeared yesterday night . Morning when I try to charge, it didn’t allowed me to plug in, so I shut down the Ather and restarted. When the charging started, it started installing the update.
Is that update is for DOT or vehicle ?

This exact issue happened to me few days ago. I had emailed Ather support about it, and they replied saying they’ll pass the information along to the team.

So this was not a one off thing, it’s happening to multiple people, and should probably be taken seriously as a pretty major bug. I would assume it is due to the vehicle thinking that an update is pending, and engaging the charging plug lock to try and update, but it is doing so with a delay (after unplugging) and is then not disengaging the lock when it cancels the update process. Shutting down and rebooting disengages the lock, but it shouldn’t be doing this in the first place.

1 Like

In my case the GPS is acting flaky. It starts the trip a good 1 km away from my start at home and then stops updating somewhere in the middle of my daily commute

It is also showing a new very much lower number for average speed for home to college ride

My average speed is 4 or 5kms. Which is bellievable in Bangalore traffic conditions. But not true i know. I raised a ticket, they said its a known error and team is working on it. I see that the cloud issue causing different problems for different users.