Mobile App

@Abhishek If you shoutdown previous day night before 7 min it will consider next day first ride as part of before shutting down part.

Make sure u wait for 7 min so to avoid mixing of multiple ride.

i never use shutdown

till date i shutdown only once after i got my bike to check what is the benefit i get in terms of loos - after that test i havent

anyways lets see what Ather will find the actual bug is!

2 Likes

Works like a charm for me!!

It’s back now!

@subramanian.g @Ather.Team When the sync for rides happens, how much data gets synced? After a long time, I saw one ride got added - that too for July 1st and nothing after that. My question is, if there was network for the sync to happen, why don’t I see all my rides?

1 Like

Tried to design mobile app UI. Hope it mi8 give some idea for future developments for @Ather.Team

14 Likes

Super. Loved the last screen showing a visual representation of the efficiency.

@tarun @Shreyas let the user community have access to the app APIs . Pretty sure we’ll come up with some good plugins.

4 Likes

Awesome. You should apply at Ather…

This is good… if you can add regen part into it its complete… :+1:

1 Like

@Ather.Team @subramanian.g
Greetings!!
Ride statistics not appearing in mob app since from 12th July,
Please look into this issue and resolve.
Thanks,
Regards,
Arvind

Ride stats haven’t been consistent in the last month actually. Some appear, some don’t. Maybe they need to upgrade their servers.

It is very inconsistent. I had raised a ticket and this is the response

"Thanks for writing to us, There has been a bug in the ride stats we are working on solving it and will update on that soon. "

The ride sync started today. But I can’t see any ride data for the period 12-14 July!

So I guess we will have to put up with this while Ather works on fixing the issue.

Fruatrating!

I stopped caring about ride stats lol. Not a big deal for me. It’s just like going back to my ice scooter. No big deal :joy:

Hmm … I will probably get there soon.
Start lowering my expectations …

It’s just there to break your head. And say that you’re fat and ride bad. :joy: No fun in that.

1 Like

The E2O app has an indicator of the amount of CO2 emission saved. This kind of gives a sense of satisfaction. I think this indicator would be a good addition to the App.

7 Likes

Just for the heck of it, there should be negative CO2 indicator for all those urges for a ride but you didn’t yield to and stayed at home :smiley:

2 Likes

Since 1 week, Often I see the Ather app doesn’t load anything l. Always waiting circle keeps showing… Even after 10 minutes nothing loads.

If I uninstall and reinstall sometimes it works, other times it does not.

When I try to sign in again, sometimes it shows Thanks for pre-ordering and my estimated delivery date as if I didn’t get the delivery yet.

Some times it doesn’t login at all

After multiple attempts to login, now it shows pre-order message.

Something wrong… and please don’t ask me to reinstall. That’s not the solution…

I cannot keep doing that every 2 days

What would you say to my order. Paid more than a month back. No vehicle or its status. Worst customer service they ask us what’s the status if we call.

1 Like