Mileage Archives

Hello guys,
This is my current range status. How am I suppose to use d moped it improve its range?

4 Likes

Ignore the predicted range for the first 1000kms. You only have 300kms on the odo and personally speaking that is not enough to predict range.

This FAQ might help with how to extract the best mileage.

4 Likes

Now a days most of the indian metro cities have good amount of traffic, however chennai is not far behind Bangalore.

1 Like

Sir,
So far I have covered 8k km. In my openion
travel @30-35km leads to 100+ range. You need to maintain tyre pressure. When you have 450 don’t compromise on short distance instead choose a good road. Recently I got 106km.

3 Likes

Only once i was able to achieve 20wh/km efficiency.

1 Like

Following you in Sports mode🙂

5 Likes

Damn! I’m jealous of the terrain in Chennai now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@ather team??

To achieve such huge range what is the efficiency of your rides?

This range in Chennai or Bangalore ?

Even i am facing same issue

I maintain the efficiency between 20 to 22wh/km.

I am from Chennai.

What is the speed you go normally and how many km you commute daily?

2 Likes

I try to maintain the speed between 35 to 45 kmph during my daily travel of 72km (home to office to home).

3 Likes

in which mode you drive?

1 Like

Most of the time i use ride mode.

2 Likes

I think it would help if you could share more details about your commute. The terrain, the traffic, the energy saving practices that you do, single/ pillion/payload wt do you cruise or stop and go traffic? Or highway. It could help people achieve better efficiency figures.

1 Like

I am getting 70km in sport mode

1 Like

God. That’s very slow riding right. The lowest efficiency I could ride was 35wh/km which I felt riding like a tvs xl(not that bad). I can imagine how it’ll be in 20-22wh/km. How are you able to ride so slow? :thinking:

1 Like

So what is efficiency you are maintaining? If you could please share last few of your ride stats here

1 Like