Mileage Archives

To achieve the efficiency of 20 to 22wh/km, i try to maintain the speed of 35 to 45kmph which is decent in the city, isnt it?

3 Likes

Below screenshot for your reference.!
The first one is in ride mode whereas the 2nd one little short trip in sport mode.

6 Likes

Oh are you by any chance related to @rajeshkav :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
These are some amaizng efficiency figures. I guess it does really pay to live in Chennai amaizng terrain.
Could you describe the traffic and other parameters of these rides ?

4 Likes

Finally ARAI figures😂 this is with almost no traffic at all. Roads were mostly sloping down too.

4 Likes

In the 35km drive, i cross 5 flyovers and 4 major traffic signals, which affect my efficiency and average speed or else it could have even better.
However the route i take has very good road.

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Hello all my single charge ride on 18th dec 2019, is 123.80 Kms , in eco mode sharing the

13 Likes

this last ride statistics sync after this , my ride statistics are not synced at all & today mrng ride synced

1 Like

10k+😀

11 Likes

Hey how is your battery SOH at this stage ? For me to reach 10K it’ll easily take an year. It would help if you give us some changes and experience insights !
Thank you

Were you maintaining an avg speed of around 20-25kmph??

Having a powerful scooter and maintaing 20 to 30kmph speed … such a boring while driving …
(At list 40 to 60 kmph speed for scooter status )
Am just joking , don’t mind , it’s ur scooter and ur wish to ride in ur speed …

But am always using more of the time sports mode …

Slow moving traffic eco mode
Moving traffic ride mode
Empty road absolutely Sports mode

And am achieving this ride statistics

2 Likes

20-35

Harishgv u can drive in sport mode in bangalore will get 70km

2 Likes

Single charging , Group Ride , Drive done in Ride Mode , Ather Ride Mode Target 65kms achieved just consuming 58% of power , Total Ride done in Ride mode 95.6kms consuming 83% of power.

9 Likes

What was riding speed ?

If anyone’s seen an Ather lately, moving like a snail, it was probably me. Did this for the numbers. Now I’m just gonna keep it in Sport and forget about the numbers.

3 Likes

according the ride statistics updated from App, from stop 1 to last stop top speed - 36, 27, 27, 42, 39, 32.

Near Amma’s Pastries, KAMMANAHALLI?

2 Likes

Last night? Yeah😂

2 Likes

@ashishjha_101

By this time you would have updated the triple centuries (Eco, Ride & Spot)

1 Like