Mileage Archives

May be to achieve 1000 Wh/Km you might reduce pressure to 0 PSI :thinking:

1 Like

Also, wasn’t 50 kg on the floorboard a tad bit high than the rated weight?

1 Like

If i wanted to get that 750WH/KM then i had to keep that much weight.

I already told that i didn’t even ride 0.1km keeping all that weight. It was just for some seconds not even a minute.

The weight on the floorboard was some 40-45kg didn’t calculate that. I said in a guess it could be 50kg

That’s good. But unfortunately, it is not really possible to have chill rides in Bangalore. The traffic, speed breakers, potholes make it hard to maintain a constant speed.

Basically, we don’t (read can’t) ride to chill in Bangalore! :unamused:

1 Like

Adding two rides from today.

Taking my boy to his class. Crazy traffic but a few open roads.

Had no charge, and was going to EC to get a breather. :zap:'d a few times to get over crazy traffic.

8 Likes

Well it went moreeeeeee…!!!

Actually this time no 3 people on the scooter, no weight on floorboard, didn’t deflate the tyre pressure. The road wasn’t a uphill it was like a step, so the scooter took a second to climb on the step thus achieving 1460wh/km :grin:.

I am no more aiming for 2000wh/km, will stop at this :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Motor and battery already crying. This will last for barely 1.5km

1 Like

Finally got my best efficiency yet especially since my usual is 40-50 wh/km Had rode for a short distance on smart eco mode only and with little traffic and few potholes but was surprised to get this.

8 Likes

I’ve been riding in warp mode since I bought one, I’ve found its easy to maintain certain speed, easy pickup, low consumption wh/km. Here’s some of the pictures of my rides in warp mode, look at the efficiency.

7 Likes

Single Charge = 124.6 Kms

9 Likes

Did u went in 30kmph

If you are maintaining @50-60 go for sports always

2 Likes

I always get double in that type of ride also in same mode

2 Likes

Na half ride was at 30 and other half around 18-20…thats why I said RIP (pieces in this case not peace) my rear bumpers…

4 Likes

Sports + WARP = 105.5 kms on a single charge

4 Likes

How it is in sports mode? I mean below 15% it should be in eco mode but your’s is in sports mode.

Is this happening after smart eco update?

1 Like

Yes that is because the Smart Eco mode is activated. It doesn’t change to Eco once battery reaches 17%.

3 Likes

In smart eco mode to give that extra punch when required suddenly the feature to hold back in eco mode is disabled. This is because in smart eco mode the vehicle is more dynamically restricted to achieve more range so in such cases if suddenly we have to get some power for giving side to a vehicle like emergency vehicles or to over take in some situations this is done.

4 Likes

It may be not true

2 Likes

I agree. Short rides might not show correct figure since there might be prominent artefacts.

ar·ti·fact

also ar·te·fact (är′tə-făkt′)
n.

3. A phenomenon or feature not originally present or expected and caused by an interfering external agent, action, or process, as an unwanted feature in a microscopic specimen after fixation, in a digitally reproduced image, or in a digital audio recording.
4. An inaccurate observation, effect, or result, especially one resulting from the technology used in scientific investigation or from experimental error: The apparent pattern in the data was an artifact of the collection method.