Mileage Archives

am just 2kms away from you bro ! near E.City police station

Please call me on [redacted] and we can connect sometime.

Hey folks,

Please avoid sharing your phone numbers publicly here. Use the Direct Message feature to share personal information if needed.

2 Likes

you could hv joined in police bro… QRT :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you put pillion rider defiantly it took more power to drive they you cont get same mileage as show predicted. if you encounter sudden inclination then you have accelerate more then also it consume more power. You will get more mileage only in flat smooth road not in bumpi , humps roads.You cont achieve below 30 Wh/km in these type of roads.You cont avoid red halo also

Finally after 3 months of follow up with CC, I got the ride statistics of 25/December/2019,

Thanks to the efforts of the CC and Back end team & the new Ather App to view the previous old ride statistics database.

5 Likes

@tarun @abhishek.balaji & @Ather.Team Thanks you very must to your Customee Care team support for getting back the ride statistics from the cloud… Hope now you can update on your next presentation the longest ride and maximum distance covered by Ather 450 in a single charging is 135 km :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:! Wishing Ather to have much more miles stones in future product and new product launch

13 Likes

Insane efficiency: 19 Wh/km!! How did you achieve this?

Even I was maintaining this streak untill the lockdown…

1 Like

same here… I do the same thing. but I subtract 10km because it is laggy and wants to move in ECO mode for the last 17%

2 Likes

For 14 months… almost 14k kms

3 Likes

It’s been over a week since delivery now and I’ve driven over 100km. And my sports Mode range has significantly increased over the default 55km. But on the dashboard of the scooter it still predicts 55km in sports mode at full charge. When will the scooter start projecting range based on my riding history?

Hai …Scooter never show projected range km based on your driving history…it’s only appear in mobile app…

1 Like

Adding to what @subbu00005 mentioned,

Your dashboard will show 55, 65 and 75 km respectively for sport, ride and eco mode at 100% and will calculate remaining range based on these numbers. This number is not influenced by your riding style, but simply based on the battery percentage you have left.

On your App, you’ll see two more numbers:

1. For each trip card shown on the app, it calculates how much range you’d get if your riding pattern is similar to the ride taken.

2. You’ll see predicted range at the top, under ride statistics. This is calculated based on your recent usage, over several rides.

What you see on your Ather 450 dashboard is the TrueRange.

2 Likes

This is the best I’ve done. 24 Wh/km over almost 10km. Did 24 yesterday also. Would be cool to know if anybody could achieve less than this over >5km. If you have, please share tips.

1 Like

Well, I am not a conservative rider and my Wh/km can never match yours :grin:. But I would like to share one of my exp with Ather which will help those with RANGE anxiety of Ather.

I started my travel from home with Ather at 93% battery. As usual I always drive with sports mode and zip along traffic. I had to visit certain places and these stops were not more than 5 to 10 min.

Luckily my current ride in Dashboard was not reset and it continued counting the KMs. When my Snail pace ECO mode kicked in I was just 2 kms away from reaching home. Infact I had already travelled 56kms in sports mode with only 76 % battery (i.e. 93 - 17), when I reached home I still had 15% left.

So if anyone having questions on range of Ather based on modes or battery percentage, this experience might help you.

Here is the screen shot of my Ride statistics for that day.

4 Likes

Really helpful post.

@t_saran22 is the man for this

2 Likes

what is your weight?

Today I cross checked predicated range and it’s a 99% match.

5 trips: 20 + 3.8 + 5.6 + 10.4 + 20.7 = 60.5

When I reached home the dash board showed that I still have 14kms range in ride mode & battery 24% remaining.

So, 60.5 + 14 = 74.5kms

In Ride statistics, predicated range is 75 KM in RIDE MODE

Am happy :slight_smile:! My trip was from BasaveshwaraNagar to Marathalli to Dommaluru to Bommanahalli to Basavehwaranagar.

1 Like