Mileage Archives

I have started my journey towards the Century Club🥳

My predicted range in Eco Mode - 132 kms with just around 881 kms under its belt!! This paves a way towards making a trip to Mahabalipuram and other long rides in and around Chennai🤩

I am really happy with the way my Ather 450 is performing🥳 Kudos to the Ather Team!!

9 Likes

How much top speed u reached … and average speed

1 Like

I am able to maintain the efficiency at 19 Wh / km!!:star_struck:

2 Likes

Is this some kind of record?

2 Likes

Should say,Outstanding record😅

1 Like

:wink: premium scooter cycle speed …:hugs:

More mileage to much less speed …:biking_man:

Outstanding record 🤸:dart::1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Ather has kept its word :smiley: From past few days the Ather App was showing My Ather 450s’ efficiency to be between 110 to 120 kms with a single charge… so the first thing I wanted to do was to verify and see if those numbers are accurate or not. To my amazement, today I did a ride in and around Chennai with a single charge… the number I was able to achieve was 116 kms with a single charge that too with around 13% left (coming to around 8kms) :star_struck::smiley: Now I can tell with confidence that Ather and their team have done a wonderful job with the accuracy of efficiency of Ather 450

20 Likes

All of you folks doing 100+ kms have 2 things in common:

1- Insane amount of self discipline to not use the sports mode.

2- An iron butt!

23 Likes

And flat Chennai roads.

17 Likes

is this correct or some problem with the sensor

Were you going downhill?

It’s opposite

Last 6 month drive first time under 18watt still woder I think software bug

Even I wonder the same. I had similar results today. Way under 25 wh. Could be a software bug. @abhishek.balaji Is this real? Some of us have seen quite low wh/km as you can see in couple other posts here.

2 Likes

I thought more about this. It may actually be right and not a software bug but not very sure. In the 30 km trip I lost only around 23 - 25% charge so that makes me think those numbers maybe very well real. I will however wait for @abhishek.balaji and others for their views on this.

Damn you people, there are days when I never get under 50Wh/Km. Averaging at 42Wh/Km on most days. Really makes me feel overweight :sweat_smile: But honestly all of you guys with sub 25Wh/Km efficiency. Hats of to you guys. Your patience on top of the lighter 450. But what makes me happier is seeing a bangalorean with sub 20Wh/Km efficiency. Pretty rare sight in Bangalore’s horrendous terrain.

5 Likes

Some part of this ride was in RMC yard Yeshwanthpur which has some of the steepest roads in the city

Ya I live nearby. I’ve seen those roads. I’d need to get off and push the scooter to getvthese efficiency numbers.

4 Likes

Century club in all three modes it is :partying_face: I’m literally loving my time with my Ather 450 :blush: Now it looks like Mahabalipuram can be done in any mode :sweat_smile: If you ask me, Ather 450 - it’s much more than just an EV :blush: :v:t2:

16 Likes

Please visit the nearest Ather Space and get your 450 checked. I think they planted 450x battery inside it :joy:

Amazing stats :raised_hands:

4 Likes