Mileage Archives

Well, even braking activates regen. However, out of habit yea I do opposite throttle while going down flyovers or to slow it down.

How often do i do it? Not much. I keep my speed constant at 45-50 kmph. What I have observed is that being easy on throttle works especially during the initial pickup from 0 and also while cruising.

6 Likes

Yesterday ride chennai to Thiruvallur and Thiruvallur to Chennai.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Change kWh/km to km/kWh

I weight around 105Kgs & 6ft tall based on these figures I get decent range.

4 Likes

Yesterday’s outstation ride.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I travel to work return distance of 68kms monday to friday. I use RIDE mode only.

Saturday, sunday are days to use sports and warp mode.

SUGGESTION: ECO RIDE WARP 3 modes should be enough with more range in eco and ride.

2 Likes

This the best mileage i have got till now

10 Likes

Woah, that’s a very good range, could you please shed some more details on driving conditions? Like was it an inclined road or an high way? And other stuff.

2 Likes

@nrammanas it was on the National Highway bro - mostly it was not downside road.50%upside and 50% downside

Travel started at 9am in the morning and i had no rest stop for 82Km in ECO mode

then

i have changed the vehicle in a grid for 45min and again continued in Sports mode for 41KM

The main thing i focused in this ride was only the Throttle. Aggressive Acceleration was not given even a single time. i have given only the smooth acceleration - i think that was the reason i have got less wh/km consumption.

6 Likes

This is awesome. Were you riding alone or with a pillion?

2 Likes

@sanjog i was riding alone bro

3 Likes

Cool . I was able to achieve 25 on bangalore airport road. Guess i need to check my tyre pressure

2 Likes

You got to do only 51 kmph top speed on the Airport road? Were you deliberately keeping it slow or was it because of traffic?

3 Likes

I have noticed an interesting fact very recently. when I switch on my scooter and reset the trip a meter and after that I use park assist for 5 meters , then when I stop, on my screen it says trip a average efficiency - 140wh/km. so according to this calculation I can go in reverse for 20 km on a full charge mostly :rofl:

2 Likes

This is the best I’ve been able to do so far on a long stretch. Still got a long way to go.

2 Likes

Well, you can,.if you are around 75 kg even in :zap:

This is from a chill ride i took to cool of my mind and body :icecream:

4 Likes

You have got 140. In my case it was a uphill, 3 people were sitting on the scooter, gave a full throttle in warp mode just for a second and released throttle and guess what were the numbers ( this was mainly done with a intention to test how much wh/km will it show😁)

4 Likes

I was deliberately keeping it slow because I had to cover almost 90 KM from my home to Airport and back.

I could have gone “warped” if I wanted to, but that would resulted a lower mileage leading to me not reaching back home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I may have done it but didn’t post/ forgot about it. But this week, from Saturday night full charge to 12:00 PM I have completed over 100Km with still 4KM range left. 90% of it was done on Eco mode, few higher efficiency rides in 40’s because my father rode it but achieving this is quite manageable.

6 Likes

A weekend trip to @shojancm’s new furniture shop, which is some 80 km up-&-down.

Started at 95% charge and ended in 12%, and the whole ride was in warp, except for the forced Eco at the last 5 or so km. Took an unwise decision to burn some road when I was close to a fast charger even though I could reach back, so that I could unlock the 5 chargers badge. The charger was dead, and did not contribute to SoC%.

Other than that, I get 1%=1km.

8 Likes