Mileage Archives

You can add a screenshot using the upload button.

Screenshot_2021-10-08-19-13-13-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Hi all,

Can anyone explain me know how my sport mode showing more range than rode more.

2 Likes

Try running it in sport or ride and you’ll get. The trick is to keep the speed somewhere half of the top speed. So in general:

Mode Top Efficient
Eco 50 kph 25 kph
Ride 75 kph 38 kph
Sport 90kph 45kph
2 Likes

@acorreya what is the range you are getting in this trick…?

1 Like

`

`got some points to ask, my bike got charged 100% when i took later in the morning it shows 98% ? When am in Eco display shows 55kms to go once i go to sports mode and come back to Eco mode why does it shows 53 kms ? Drop of 2 kms ? What it I charge every alternate and put my bike in shutdown mode, will it effect my battery life ? Reply appreciated Am in love with the bike
2 Likes

I can go up to 100 per charge practically.

4 Likes

How to maintain the efficiency lower mine is 38

3 Likes

Yesterday ride

1 Like

My ride over the weekend

4 Likes

Rides of the day. Used 30% battery and have run 35 kms. Started at 98% due to shutdown after charging. Drained 2% battery after shutting down twice. So I am still at a profit of 5 kms technically.

2 Likes

Hey Prateek! Did you aggressively use regen during this ride? I always need it to get efficiency around 25…

Well, even braking activates regen. However, out of habit yea I do opposite throttle while going down flyovers or to slow it down.

How often do i do it? Not much. I keep my speed constant at 45-50 kmph. What I have observed is that being easy on throttle works especially during the initial pickup from 0 and also while cruising.

6 Likes

Yesterday ride chennai to Thiruvallur and Thiruvallur to Chennai.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Change kWh/km to km/kWh

I weight around 105Kgs & 6ft tall based on these figures I get decent range.

4 Likes

Yesterday’s outstation ride.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I travel to work return distance of 68kms monday to friday. I use RIDE mode only.

Saturday, sunday are days to use sports and warp mode.

SUGGESTION: ECO RIDE WARP 3 modes should be enough with more range in eco and ride.

2 Likes

This the best mileage i have got till now

10 Likes

Woah, that’s a very good range, could you please shed some more details on driving conditions? Like was it an inclined road or an high way? And other stuff.

2 Likes

@nrammanas it was on the National Highway bro - mostly it was not downside road.50%upside and 50% downside

Travel started at 9am in the morning and i had no rest stop for 82Km in ECO mode

then

i have changed the vehicle in a grid for 45min and again continued in Sports mode for 41KM

The main thing i focused in this ride was only the Throttle. Aggressive Acceleration was not given even a single time. i have given only the smooth acceleration - i think that was the reason i have got less wh/km consumption.

6 Likes