Meet the Ather 450 Apex | Refined Performance 10 Years in the Making

We’re celebrating 10 years of Ather Energy with the incredibly special #Ather450Apex.

It looks bold, goes faster than ever before, and has a feature that will REDEFINE your riding experience.

Stay tuned to be among the first to meet the Apex of performance and design :zap:

11 Likes

Mainly Waiting for the Specifications

Expecting @tarun to Host the Live Event !!

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji any updates on backwards compatibility of those transparent panels for Series 1 owners like me? We were originally promised same panels but later got compromised panels which are barely translucent at most.

3 Likes

I know You didn’t ask me this Question But AFAIK I heard except Battery Floor Board Panels

Rest of all are Backward Compatible :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Good to know at least i can finally upgrade my panels.

Waitingggggg for it.

1 Like

Don’t Consider my Text until Our CEOs confirms it

1 Like

Is it going to be live or will it be a pre-recorded video which is “live streamed”?

1 Like

Like Gen 3 Launch, Live Streamed Video as Usual :thinking:

2 Likes

Hope specs are worthy to be called Apex

Well, looks like PradeepOnWheels is back again, leaking the new launch moments before the event (like Gen4 lol)

450 Apex

Looks better than the leaked render image but I guess the lighting matters a lot for the paint scheme. Hope the belt cover is backwards compatible and they still have a few developments remaining for us Gen3+ owners.

I’m giving my 450X for service just to drool over a newer Ather in a few hours :joy:

6 Likes

Yes that belt cover exists. I hope its backward compatible. :crossed_fingers:

Irony is @tarun saying ‘trust me’ :joy:

2 Likes

What about pricing? There is no mention regarding it at all.

3 Likes

Well I guess the magic twist made it to some older 450 batches too!

2 Likes

Did they changed the logo as well ?

Ather looks different, in the left corner of forum as well and at the end of that video :thinking:

2 Likes

Bruhh… the guy is getting more than 40° twist angle :joy:

The throttle grip is loose. Needs to be fixed at the service center. Mine had this issue in 2020 and they fixed it under warranty.

4 Likes

New warp+ animation is dope :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow that was a disappointing livestream. So much hype for so little :sweat_smile:

I was expecting a surprise of some sort at the end - something like Gen2 and Gen3 people you’re getting a new update :confused:

6 Likes