Meet the Ather 450 Apex | Refined Performance 10 Years in the Making

Yup noticed the same today morning

1 Like

Happy that Ather listened to the feedback about the previous launch featuring a YouTube artist. I loved the fact their engineers came on the show to talk about the technology behind the features and upgrades.

BUT - Where is the spec sheet for the Apex?

7 Likes

When a leak from some random small website tells us more about the scooter- than the launch itself :-1:

5 Likes

Just 10 kmph increase in speed and so much hype.

Magic twist seems good.

The new panels are not as good as expected. Wish they were like…

And at last. I just really hope the belt cover is backward compatible.

3 Likes

Sort of off topic but I just noticed a listing for Ather Duo Wall Mount after the apex launch. Was this always there?

6 Likes

I had an opportunity to see this in real life, and they are indeed really good. Unlike Series 1 which had a black tinted translucent panel, these have a frosted translucent panel. The orange frame shows really well.

2 Likes

I see. And did you enquired if the cover was backward compatible?

It is compatible but they won’t sell it to other’s. Since it’s major selling point of Apex.

Some people will but this for magic throttle and then after few months Ather will launch new scooters with better features and no backward compatibility :joy:.

2 Likes

For Scooters 100-110 KpH is a Decent Speed Bro

Any How Our folks will but

And We get it via them

1 Like

Is the belt cover backwards compatible? Websites are writing that it isnt. :upside_down_face:

90 is also decent. What I’m saying is from 90 to 100 is not something to make a hype about. They’ve not done something extraordinary. Ola is still faster in terms of speed.

1 Like

Might be something similar to Ola’s wall mount for charger.

I was fairly disappointed to know that the Dot doesn’t exist anymore. :frowning:

1 Like

blue is ok but I hope they launch another accent colour that’s less flashy than orange.

1 Like

I don’t think its an exclusive thing because they didn’t even mentioned it.

The Dot and Portable charger have the same internals. Why bother making a different outer casing?

I assume this was the thought process- if they are indeed going to stop making the dot.

2 Likes

As Far as I heard Its not Backward Compatible Bro

I wish It should support all Gens

But Not :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

Right.

They could have not made it in the first place then but it just looked so cool and such a nice thing. Luckily, I have one :slight_smile:

So now’s the question will u buy it ?? Uf u have a gen 2 or series one it’s a good infact a very good update and for gen 3 onwards don’t :joy::joy:

Bro In Most Cases DOT is far better than Portable Charger

Bro Not Everyone Carries the Charger Everywhere. DOT will look Cool too while Hanging on the Walls :imp:

Like an Alien Head 🫨

Disappointed :sweat: I wish my DOT Charger last forever :grinning: