The all-new Ather 450 Apex!

More than Cost, Chip Shortage is the Real Problem I think

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s fine bro, What do you say about 6/8 GB Rams and 64/128 Int Storage :grinning:

Oh god that’s a huge issue I feel like cuz it’s way more features and constant checks by system to maintain that strong regen feel and warp+ it’s goona hit the chip hard unless they have a better cooling solution if the existing chip or it’s xtremely optimised

To a certain extent I guess imagine this An i3 with 4gb ram and 10gb storage it will do the work Now same chip but with 128gb ram u can’t expect to run AAA games on that na :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Let’s go. Let’s zoom through 10 years of innovation! :joy:

They are not. But designing a new Motherboard is. With refreshed SOC they will have to redesign a MB. Initially a one time expensive. But future will be secure.

Never had this issue in Automotive industries. It was only a issue in the GPU world.

4 Likes

Achaa I really hope the family scooter onwards it’s like u said better in all ways

With 10 years of trend going in Ather, I really have no hope on Family scooter either. But still sometimes things do blow my mind.

2 Likes

When u say that it’s actually so dark lol Any vehicle will take 3-4 years R&D then more ( it’s more in actual but still let’s suppose) a year or maybe 2 to get to public hands yea ur right all hopes gone now…:skull:

1 Like

I don’t think even the MB is something super unique. It’s very similar to a simple basic LTE Android tablet with the added capability to communicate with the MCU (which is what’s managing all the core functions I believe).

Why reinvent the wheel Ather?

2 Likes

If ever you opened an Ather and see the boards or design of the bms. I genuinely think they design everything to their liking. The architecture, they would put so much effort in the board, and years in testing. But like I said redesign the board to a new soc will be something they want to ignore. Or else like ola released the 4.0 we could have seen better days.

2 Likes

Oh Then We can make New Nice Display for Ather??

Will see what Apex Got, They gave Access to see Apex and Eide Apex but Didnt Show the Display

Will Check

I thought, While Charging We can Play some games like Clash of Clans or Something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think they will invest in anything new just for apex. Since it’s just stop gap product till next gen successor of 450x . They have to upgrade hardware since it’s already taxed too much. So apex motor’s peak performance is what all Ather were capable of till now? Or they made changes to motor and pulleys to extract maximum performance from existing motor?

1 Like

I have knowledge on this Question But Can’t Comment as of Now

:upside_down_face::sleepy::cry::person_shrugging::unamused::face_with_spiral_eyes:. Sad bro

Just One Day left na Bro

Chill, We discussed this a Month Back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I convinced you to Apex too :imp:

Chill for a Day Man

Ather silent logo change ooof

As per the new vid there nothing new hardware Same moter same battery just upgraded control unit

3 Likes

Closing this topic as the discussions have moved to the launch thread.

1 Like