Maintenance and Service

Is service mode available in 450 as well???

1 Like

Yes. It is available in the 450 as well. This is usually only used when Ather’s own service staff pick up the vehicle. If they use a runner, they don’t use the service mode .

2 Likes

For the customers who opted for service lite to which center do we have to drop vehicle ,exact location in banglore ?

In all probabilities it’ll IBC campus on Bhannerughatta road near Diary Circle. But sometimes (if it’s a sim swap for example) it can be to their proto lab on Bhannerughatta road near Jedimara signal. Best is to confirm this when you schedule a service.

@abhishek.balaji i had a sight accident in my 450x in which the left brake handle got deformed slightly contacted ather E.C in pune but they told it will take 4 5 days to arrive its been 3 weeks now please improve service spares availability

1 Like

My vehicle came back from service. Wiring is changed, belt adjustments are made, mirror is changed under warranty as old one was wobbly. I could feel strange noise which I have not heard while riding before. Is it because the belt tension was altered? Now the belt is slightly loosened and the fan switches on even at 14 to 15 kmph. Is it something expected or something is wrong? Fan would run at full speed while on a highway driving fast. But I m hearing the fan run fast even for 15 kmph.

@raghav.srinivasan sir can you say if this is normal? Or something weird and need service attention?

3 Likes

Received an email over a month ago and now the attached one regarding a pro active service of v1 charger. No one has shown up yet. Is this for real @abhishek.balaji?

Hey @abhishek.balaji I had a small question. I opted for a quarterly service Pro plan on Jan 11th exactly 3 months back, I dropped my scooter off for a service on 9th March because if I had waited for a doorstep pickup, my plan would have ended. So I dropped it off hoping it’ll be done by 10th March( Yesterday). But seems like it’s still not done. How will this work now? Because if it spills over to tomorrow (11th March) then I’ll have to pay for the service or re-subscribe for the service pro plan, which I didn’t intend to do. But if the service is completed today, will it be covered in my current service pro pack? Because my dashboard does say that I have a pending payment that can be done by 25th April. Does that mean that my subscription is active till 25th April? Also I got a call on 10th March morning saying the service has been initiated. Wonder why it’s taking so much time though.

1 Like

I guess, they do provide 15 day extension. I got the same with connect pro plan, you must get email saying the same.

1 Like

Then I should have waited for them to pick it up :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yes they do provide but proportionate amount of those 15 days is added to your next payment !

An another service and voila, another letter gone :sweat_smile::rofl: Worked down to H this time. 3rd time. Ather never seizes to amaze me. Almost mocking me :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

I Never missed a letter peww I have them stuck with Fevikwik

1 Like

Hi, @abhishek.balaji @tarun

Think about it… One permanent solution Laser engrave …

5 Likes

Auto cut off of right left idicator switch not working

Go Dashboard settings and check auto cut off option is ON or OFF

1 Like

I hate that sticker too. More so because removing it is a pain. But engraving permanently will later create a problem during Re registration, tranfer to another state, etc.
A simple keyring like the below one can be used at the service centre. it can be reused too.

7 Likes

@abhishek.balaji.

I’m facing strange sound from the motor section, after 10days of service is done. I have reported to cs team, but no response from them, I have travelled 400kms from my location to service, now what they have done.Worst service from ather. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10F5B980X_bTUXSOb_HEZiYuzTQVdeYog/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

You are using which model sir? 450 or 450x? Really worst service by Ather?

Customer care services also worst. if Customer calls sometimes executives won’t pick the call.

If Customer sends mail, support team won’t reply

Really Ather is a failed product :-1:

1 Like

450 which I have purchased in November 2020